FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Spell Balancing #2

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 17, 2019, 11:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 59
Score : 1

O set do minotouro da de 12 a 14 invocações, sem encantamento e sem considerar outro anel e montaria que da pra ter, e vocês querem diminuir o numero máximo do jogo pra 6 porque a IA não ta dando conta? Realmente não entendi...

0 0

cuando una invo tiene favoritismo, no le afecta movimiento felino pero aun asi gasta los pa,
cuando el dragonito rojo desechiza y uno al siguiente turno le da simbiosis, cuando se controla al dragonito se puede lanzar grito terrorifico pero no desechiza y solo gasta pa , no salen los turnos de espera
me paso nose si son bug o no entiendo las mecanicas y el set minotauro que era para osas sera renovado ???

0 0
Score : 16

la verdad no me gustan estos cambios mucha gente dejo de jugar el dofus de pc por tanta modificaciones q le hacen a los pj quieren mejorarlos pero a final terminan arruinándolo de nuevo. dejen el juego así como estaba q a la gente le gusta.

1 0
Score : 10

Esperó con anclas el cambio del osamodas.... Esperó que salga pronto este cambio ya que al osamodas le faltaba bastante este cambio.

0 -1
Score : 138

So that wasnt enough when u replaced the element of tricky trap to fire, now u also nerf dmg for srams... Loooooooooooooool. Why should i play assasin if i cant be dd. U make sram rather fighter. U'd better remove range, increase ch to air, but no, you still doing the same way. For now i cant say i'm satisfied. U could nerf everything but dmg. So srams now become less popular, and in some time u'll have to improve them as now u doing with xelor, feca and sadida. Ok, waiting next portion of 'improvements'. When gonna cut dmg to iop? Range to cra? Support spells to eni? Summons to osa? How about sacrier vit points 1=0.5 hp??????????

1 0
Score : 123

If you read carefully they only reduced damage of int spells for srams,  with new softcaps you'll be able to reach higher stat in intelligence, if they don't lower base damage that would result in a buff of int srams... which are perfectly fine right now in terms of damage. Also they will add 3 cool spells and a "new" int trap. In the end this isn't a nerf for sram, on the contrary is a nice update for them. Enutrof on the other hand... :|

0 0
Score : -12

WOOWW NO PUEDO ESPARAR MAS PARA ÉSTOS CAMBIÓS!!!
EXCELENTE

0 -1

Hola buenas a todos, alguno me puede decir si lo de "DOFUS TOUCH EARLY" afecta a la version de "DOFUS TOUCH" quebes en la que juego, tendria diferentes server o conservaria la mia?

0 0
Score : 74

You've completely dumbed down my intell feca. Having to decide which shields were needed for a fight was engaging, now its just one spell. Same for the glyphs..having to carefully decide where you want to place them and which to use in certain situations. Having 2 glyphs in 1 basically just cuts our engagement and fun completely. Not happy about these changes.

1 -1
Score : 242

Please do not change the character eca

0 0
Score : 4

good afternoon ankam. I am your fan for many years. I did my best to contribute money to your project. I left the computer version and came to the mobile ... And then I was upset with this update. I collected the ozamodas in the land way. I spent about $ 300 on the set. And now he was deprived of the power path. The whip was a favorite spell, and now it reduced the damage and the number of applications. Buffs helped to play against the environment and helped the team .... played a beta on ozamadas ... he became a selfish caster. He does not help the team, and creatures without buffs do not cause damage. (I can’t pump all the elements.) The fiery path looks good .. and that's it. Control for 1 round is useless. (with such a rollback). Sammon must be killed so that he does not fail the task. This loses buffs. On the computer version it was more fun. Please replace the air path with the earth path. Less will be losses from players. If everything is left as it is, it is worth making the control two rounds. The whip was earlier more successful in damage and quantity of uses. It is possible to limit the amount of action points obtained from the whip. Return to him the previous radius .. And I cry that you removed the useful buffs ... It is a pity that the ozamodas stopped loving animals. Thank you for your project.

0 0
Score : 259

just killed the int class ecaflip.
Dude do not change that. it is not an appeal like this

1 0

porfavor , hay armas que cuestan muchos PA como lo es la espada lingue que cuesta 6PA , me parece demasiado

0 0

I am most def liking the new Feca setup. Please tell me this will become active in the regular version ASAP. Makes it much funner also I hit up to 250 to 300 in one turn at lvl 60

0 0
Score : 125

I do not play afff dofus anymore
disrupt the ECAFLIP of int again

0 0
Score : 148

the dofus of pc
the "adm" said that he was not going to rock it anymore.
because the fire ecaflip is already being one of the worst classes in the game

0 0
Score : 148

pc dofus posting:
they are all already exhausted from the fire!

According to the research:
The feedback we received about Ecaflips was very interesting: in general, you find the modes: Water, Earth, multi-elements and DaEmp very fun to play, easy to use and viable in both PvP and PvE.

However, you do not find the Fire and Air elements to be fun or viable, whether in PvP or PvE.

In the forums:
We also noticed that the Clover spell caused a lot of discussion. So does the question about luck and randomness that are characteristic of the class. Many of you want to give back to the class a really random side that appeals to the player's luck.

0 0
Score : 56

lol
topkja 3> 2
burst with fire flap

0 0
Score : 19

To be honest, I'm really happy about the new feca. It is way more complete now, and they increased both the support and the dmg role of the class. It will require a lot of extra spell points to switch from a full int ti a str/cha build but it is totally worth it!

1 0
Score : 212

I thought Cra was all about range. Why would you add a tiny bit of damage to explosive arrow, and...reduce its range from 13 to 8 then make it not modifiable?!!! Why?! You will break my cra this way. Now instead of keeping my distance I'll have to move closer to the enemy?!

0 0
Score : 643

I agree with this, I do not understand how a Cra is getting range nerfed, I though dropping it to 8 but then allowing it to be modifiable would be good enough.

0 0
Respond to this thread