FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Inventory Loading Issues

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - August 07, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Hello everyone,

We have been working on the issue of inventories not loading properly (character inventories, bank inventories, etc.) for a few weeks now. We have also reached out to several players on the DOFUS Touch Discord to get more information on this subject.

But the issue is trickier than expected, both to reproduce and fix, so we need more information from you!

If you have been concerned by the issue and want to give us a hand, you can follow these instructions and post your message below.

Case #1: The game crashes when I try to open my bank.

Please tell us the following:

• the number of pages in your character's inventory,
  • the approximate number of pages in your bank,
  • the device on which you encountered the issue,
  • if possible, the version of the Android or iOS operating system, and
  • any other information that you feel could be useful to share with us.

Case #2: When I change characters, the first character's inventory displays in the second's.

Please tell us the following:

• the number of pages in each of the affected characters' inventories,
  • if the issue occurs in specific situations,
  • the device on which you encountered the issue,
  • if possible, the version of the Android or iOS operating system, and
  • any other information that you feel could be useful to share with us.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Reactions 4
Score : 1

I used to have game crashes when I opened my bank, also when I viewed the details of a guild. Now the inventory likes to just always load, sometimes crafting fixes the issue.

0 0

Yo tengo un caso especial y no se si a mas personas de la comunidad me sucede. El caso es que cuando coloco mis dragopavos en el inventario del personaje y acceeo desde cualquier cercado a ellos se vuelven loca la interfaz y cuando selecciono uno se cambian unos con los otros y no se muestra la información clara.

0 0

I’m using an IPhone X on IOS 12.4, it happens almost every time I switch characters, the whole inventory from my previous character loads instead of my current? The way I fix this is a simple re log. I could be playing for an hour and swap characters and have the problem or for a few minutes. It happens about 7/10 times I switch character.

0 0
Score : 68

Hello, I´ll report case#1 from 2 characters from different servers

Character 1-
Inventory: 12 pages
Bank: 41 pages
Device: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Android version: 8.1.0
Notes: This character freezes every time I try to open the bank without exeption from the last month, i don´t remember the first time it happened, but i remmeber it gradually got worse.

Character 2:
Inventory: 8 pages
Bank: 26 pages
Device: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Android version: 8.1.0
Notes: This character has only frozen 2 times, both during the last week.

Hope it helps

0 0
Respond to this thread