FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A Treasure to Share

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - September 17, 2019, 09:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Off the Sufokia coast, in the middle of a wildly heaving sea, a reddish ship split the waters. Its scarlet hull fought and conquered the waves, one after another, while the dark flag of piracy flew high on its mast. In the depths of the ship, however, spared by the salt and waves, pirates were dreaming…

Trésor à partager DOFUS Touch

The wild, furious waves smashed relentlessly against the hull of the ship, which creaked and cracked with every gust. The water seeped between the wood planks, forming moving puddles on the ship's floor. The piles of crates and boxes were agitated, sliding back and forth in the overloaded hold. They crashed into the strapped down cannons first, bring several cannonballs with them as they made the return trip to crush the fruit stores. The smell of soaking wood mixed with the ship's customary perfume – sweat and wine. Candles, tied to beams, waved dangerously, casting dancing shadows on the ship's rounded surface. Outside, the storm could be heard roaring, the sky split by countless bolts of lightning and the torrential rain pouring down on the sea.

"One more day locked up in the stinking ship and I swear I'm going to throw myself to the sharks, like a beautiful lass throws herself into the arms of her beloved."

"When they see your toothless mug, those sharks are gonna spit you right back out, ha ha!"

Toothless Jonas threw his cleaver at Notufyne, who was hiding his giggling with his hands. The pirate missed him by a hair's breadth. A second later, a violent gust shook the ship again, cutting off the laughter. The sound of vomiting echoed discreetly in the back of the hold. A rat squealed as it was kicked. A throat cleared.

"Well now, we aren't going to spend the evening staring into the whites of our eyes until the storm decides to take its sorry self elsewhere! In a few hours, we're going to be rich! Rich, do you hear me? Filthy rich!! Even Notufyne can wrap his head around that!"

Greatbeard stood, and his stool took advantage of a new gust to tumble to the back of the hold. The eight pirate eyes sitting around the table were riveted on their bearded companion. He, whose facial hair was more impressive than his height, cast a friendly look at each of the seated pirates before continuing:

"Think about it! A mountain of gold coins for each of us! It's more than we've ever had, or ever hoped to have! And if Notufyne gets himself eaten by a Giant Kralove, that'll mean one more share to split among us. No more being anyone's dogsbody, no more hanging out with good-for-nothings! No more scouring the sea for naught and taking cannonballs in the kisser!"

"But, uh…" mumbled Notufyne, "well, I like the sea, you see…"

The bearded pirate nearly sat on thin air, but then leaned against a salt-worn wooden beam. His eyes shone like the pieces of gold he was imagining. Jonas scratched his skull thoughtfully, then eventually spoke to the bearded pirate:

"Yeah, yeah… Mountains of gold coins, as long as the captain lets us get within arms reach of the treasure!"

The pirate sighed loudly as the ship groaned threateningly once again. The ship rose and fell heavily under the torrents of wild water outside. Toothless took a long swig of wine and continued:

"All that effort to go hide his treasure on an island whose name and position we're going to forget… If I had that many gold coins, I'd never bury them in some rat hole! I'd use them to build an inn on top of a cliff overlooking the sea! I'd hire beautiful lasses to help me run the inn, and I'd watch the sunset every night until the end of time."

"With all that money," said Fat Bob, "I'd buy a huge ship and turn it into a floating restaurant! A restaurant-ship. I'd christen her the Salty Bay Leaf! I'd travel the seas and serve all the sailors in the world! I'd get to meet all the greatest pirates, and I'd be famous throughout the seas."

Homer, on Greatbeard's left, swallowed loudly when he heard that. Just the thought of the pirate's cooking was enough to make him shiver. Fat Bob glared at him, slapping his ladle against the palm of his hand.

"Well, me," said Homer quickly to distract him, "if I had all that gold, I'd never set foot at sea again. Never. Do you hear me?! No more seasickness, no more storms like this one. I'd buy a big house near Bonta and I'd take up music. Yes… Music… I'd play piano all day and I'd even give concerts! I'd become famous and I'd marry a blonde with big blue eyes… or maybe a beautiful brunette! I'm not particular, you know… As long as she's beautiful and doesn't mind my missing teeth too much…"

"She'll also need to put up with your dead Mastogob breath," snapped Fat Bob, "and that's a big ask! You poor salty dog, you, you'd do better to go back home to your old mum."

The three pirates around Homer laughed loudly while Notufyne wondered what a Mastogob looked like. The chubby round-cheeked cook turned to Greatbeard, who was laughing and scratching his beard.

"And what about you, Greatbeard, what are you going to do after we find this treasure?"

"I'm going back home to my daughter and her mother! I want to be a perfect father. Understand? No more piracy. I'll teach her how to fish for whale-sharks and empty out crabs, and how to wield a knife like nobody's business, and how to shake down scallywags! No one'll ever bother my darling little girl!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's good, it is!!"

"We'll have a small shack on the beach, or maybe near a lake. I'll teach her how to sail and one day she'll have her own ship… She might even want to be a pirate when she grows up! And watch out! She'll be an extremely talented pirate… But don't say anything about that to her mum…"

The four pirates looked at each other and nodded together in enthusiastic approval.

"Me, too, I'm going to do that!" shouted Notufyne jumping up and down on his stool. "I want to do the same as you once I'm rich! The house on the lake and the pirate ship, and all of it!"

"You don't have a wife or daughter, Notufyne. Sit down and find yourself another dream, you rapscallion, you!"

A bit disappointed, Notufyne sat down silently. The others at the table sighed, exasperated more than amused at the impressive emptiness between the pirate's two ears. The storm abated slowly and narrow rays of light started to slip in through the ship's portholes.

Greatbeard has turned to you. You're sitting on a wooden crate at the table, alongside the crew, across from the pirate with the wild, bushy beard. All eyes are staring at you intently.

"What about you? Why aren't you saying anything? What's your dream?! What are you going to do when we've gotten our hands on the treasure?"​​​​​​​

First Ankama intervention

Hello folks,

Thank you for joining our event and sharing with us your pirate ambition!

Hats off to our winners

Nefre

Laughing ... Well my friends as soon as you get your hands on the treasure I will seek new adventures in new seas because I learned that there are many treasures greater than this and I am a pirate I like a lot of gold and I want to become a very pirate rich I want to plunder land towns cities, hahaha it is not possible that you will be content with just this treasure. We're real pirates we're not so let's get the most precious treasures and thrilling dangerous adventures that's why we became pirates ihooo ihoooo a bottle of run a bottle of run ihoo ihoo

ZiurAR

«¿Yo?, -respondí de forma súbita-, Nací pirata y así mismo moriré, -suspiré profundamente-, no me importa el oro o la riqueza; ¡pero vamos, que esta es la oportunidad para lograr mis ambiciones!,  -dije con aires de triunfo-. No encajamos en bonta o en brakmar, mucho menos seremos artistas o cocineros, ¡Somos lobos de mar! –exclamé aireadamente-. Todos me miraron de forma desdeñable.

– Aunque bueno, -continué diciendo-, seremos lobos de mar pero necesitamos un lugar para asentarnos, donde podamos hacer nuestras propias leyes y no halla pirata alguno que pueda ser juzgado, ni por su pasado, presente o lo que habrá de hacer en el futuro. -todos quedaron inmersos en un silencio reflexivo-. ¡Es por eso que conseguiré la mayor flota de bucaneros que halláis visto en vuestra vida y fundare la primera nación pirata!»

- ¡Estas completamente loco muchacho! – me interrumpe Alpelo-, ¿Y, como vas a lograrlo?. Este no es nuestro mundo, solo surcamos las olas en busca de una oportunidad, ¡¡y esta es la nuestra!!

- Solo imagínalo – retomé animado, levantando mi copa de vino-, tomar la isla de Otomai, ¡Sería totalmente nuestra!, ahí se podrían cumplir todos vuestros sueños y nadie jamás podría quitaros, ni a su familia, ni su cocina y mucho menos su canto. ¡¡celebraríamos en esa taberna frente al mar y seríamos dueños de nuestro propio destino!!

¡Este es ahora mi nuevo sueño! -exclama Lino Mufino- ¡Seremos los mas grandes piratas de la historia!, ¡¡Brindemos!!.

«Estáis completamente locos».

Login to claim your prizes. Thank you to all participants, until our next contest!

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 270

Ayy, mateies. I be living naught but the simple life of a pirate when me fair share of the treasure.

I hear tales of a whale of an island off the coast of Pandala. Dragged to the depths of the sea by the mighty kralove, it be.

Legend tells of a treasure lost to the world that be worth more than all the gold in Bonta.

Ayy mateies! I be recruiting the meanest, roughest, most terrible pirates that ever sailed these waters. First be LeChouque, then Groulo, and finally the meanest of em all, Buckie.

"Buckie?", says Notufyne. "Ain't he dead? Ship wrecked off Frigost?"

Ayy, an even death can't keep that rapscalion from the sea. No finer crew ever been dreamt of. So who be joining me?

0 0
Score : 4

laughing .. It seems obvious I would go and see what happens on dry land, I would go and pay a visit to the man who reduced my beautiful frigost to a pile of snow and ice. Everyone laughed saying that it was only the legend of the count and that if it were true it would have been a creature of a strength equal to that of the ideas. I banged a mug of wine on the table "is it possible that on this pirate ship nobody wants a real adventure?!? None of you would like to go hunting for that damned count?!?" as soon as I arrived on the mainland I left that ship of weaklings without a single penny .. With all that money I would have hired mercenaries in Brakmar or in the den of bandits in Amakna ... And I could tell by the now frozen statues of my wife and my daughter, the my adventure begins now

0 0
Score : 69

Well, you all know that these 1000 scars on my body are actually ... a thousand souls that inhabit somewhere in Krosmo today.
Know that among these 1000 is the soul of someone I loved so much, and that one day was taken by him.
Notufyne is intrigued by the story, after all everyone knew that I was a great storyteller, like Master Stephen Edwin King, sailors someday I will find him in some crevice in space time, and with all that wealth Clepsydra would be a great investment.
Harebourg would be easily found, and would eventually have my 1001 scars, and my peace with my beloved.

0 0
Score : 1

"Did you ever hear about powerful dragon eggs? They're called Dofus. I'm going to find them. Rumor says there are six.
First I'm going to Bonta to buy me the best equipment I can afford. I will be heading south. I heard there is a passage near the Crocodyles that leads you almost directly to the entrance of a mythical forest. And, I will be prepared. I will be carrying a Karne Nail."

The other pirates burst out into laughter. “KARNE NAIL? HAAA HAAA!“

"It's the key to the forest. Many people get lost. Even more people never return. My father gave me a map before he died. It shows the way to the center of the maze. Dark Vlad will be there and I will force him to give me the first Dofus. Even if I have to fight him 200 times. And if I have my first Dofus I will start looking for the other five."

Greatbeard was the first one to speak "Come on. Look at yourself. You're an old bearded man. How do you think you can defeat Dark Vlad? With that shovel and bag you always carrying? You probably can't even defeat a Tofu. You must have TONS of luck to achieve all of this. How lucky do you think you are?"

I look at my bag and grab it a little more tight. I feel the shape of six oval objects. I respond with a smile: “More than you'll ever know."

0 0
Score : 1

Laughing ... Well my friends as soon as you get your hands on the treasure I will seek new adventures in new seas because I learned that there are many treasures greater than this and I am a pirate I like a lot of gold and I want to become a very pirate rich I want to plunder land towns cities, hahaha it is not possible that you will be content with just this treasure. We're real pirates we're not so let's get the most precious treasures and thrilling dangerous adventures that's why we became pirates ihooo ihoooo a bottle of run a bottle of run ihoo ihoo

0 0
Score : -45

«¿Yo?, -Interrumpe el joven marinero-, Nací pirata y así mismo moriré, -suspira profundamente-, no me importa el oro o la riqueza; ¡pero vamos, que esta es la oportunidad para lograr mis ambiciones!, -dice con aires de triunfo-. No encajamos en bonta o en brakmar, mucho menos seremos artistas o cocineros, ¡Somos lobos de mar! –exclamó aireadamente-. Todos lo miraron de forma desdeñable.

– Aunque bueno, -continuó diciendo el joven soñador-, seremos lobos de mar pero necesitamos un lugar para asentarnos, donde podamos hacer nuestras propias leyes y no halla pirata alguno que pueda ser juzgado, ni por su pasado, presente o lo que habrá de hacer en el futuro. -todos quedaron inmersos en un silencio reflexivo-. ¡Es por eso que conseguiré la mayor flota de bucaneros que halláis visto en vuestra vida y fundare la primera nación pirata!»

- ¡Estas completamente loco muchacho! – le interrumpe Alpelo-, ¿Y, como vas a lograrlo?. Este no es nuestro mundo, solo surcamos las olas en busca de una oportunidad, ¡¡y esta es la nuestra!!

- Solo imagínalo – retoma el joven pirata levantando su copa de vino-, tomar la isla de Otomai, ¡Sería totalmente nuestra!, ahí se podrían cumplir todos vuestros sueños y nadie jamás podría quitaros, ni a su familia, ni su cocina y mucho menos su canto. ¡¡celebraríamos en esa taberna frente al mar y seríamos dueños de nuestro propio destino!!

¡Este es ahora mi nuevo sueño! -exclama Lino Mufino- ¡Seremos los mas grandes piratas de la historia!, ¡¡Brindemos!!.

ENGLISH TRANSLATE

«Me? The young sailor interrupts, I was born a pirate and I will die,"
- he sighs deeply-, I don't care about gold or wealth; But come on, this is the opportunity to achieve my ambitions! - he says with an air of triumph-. We don't fit in bonta or brakmar, much less will we be artists or cooks, we are sea lions! -He exclaimed airily-. Everyone looked at him contemptuously.

- Although good, - continued the young dreamer-, we will be sea wolves but we need a place to settle, where we can make our own laws and there is no pirate who can be judged, nor for his past, present or what will be Do in the future. -all were immersed in a reflective silence-. That is why I will get the largest fleet of buccaneers that you have seen in your life and found the first pirate nation! »

- You're completely crazy, boy! - Alpelo interrupts him - and how are you going to do it? This is not our world, we just ride the waves in search of an opportunity, and this is ours !!

- Just imagine it - picks up the young pirate raising his glass of wine-, take the island of Otomai, it would be totally ours !, there all your dreams could be fulfilled and nobody could ever take you away, nor his family, nor his kitchen and much Less his singing. We would celebrate in that tavern facing the sea and we would own our own destiny !!

This is now my new dream! - Lino Mufino exclaims - We will be the greatest pirates in history!

«You are completely crazy».

0 0
Score : 159

"Use it to help me get far away from you," I muttered without looking up from my papers.

"What did you just say?" Greatbeard growled.

"I, uh, I said I'd use it to aid my research!" I replied, standing up quickly to face the captain, "and let me thank you once again for letting me tag along on your journey. Not even strongest research vessels in Sufokia were willing to sail out to these seas, their captains don't possess a fraction of the bravery you have."

"Remember our deal, Fogger," Jonas interjected, "if you tell a soul where we're going they'll never find your remains."

"Go on about your research," Greatbeard asked, "and how the gold will help."

"Well, I would buy my own research ship with the most advanced tools imaginable. And the strongest hulls – most people run from the Giant Kralove, but I want to get as close as possible to study the beast top to bottom. And to plumb the sea floors too, if this treasure is as large as you imply I could probably get a sub constructed to make observations at depths that no one can even conceive. Sonar, radar, temperature gauges – my peers will be green with envy when they see it."

Looking up, I noticed that half the crew had nodded off. Greatbeard had clearly lost interest and was playing with his parrot. Only Notufyne seemed to still be paying attention.

"Wow. . . you're a nerd, aren't you?"

I let that one go unanswered.

0 0

Hello folks,

Thank you for joining our event and sharing with us your pirate ambition!

Hats off to our winners

Nefre

ZiurAR

«¿Yo?, -respondí de forma súbita-, Nací pirata y así mismo moriré, -suspiré profundamente-, no me importa el oro o la riqueza; ¡pero vamos, que esta es la oportunidad para lograr mis ambiciones!,  -dije con aires de triunfo-. No encajamos en bonta o en brakmar, mucho menos seremos artistas o cocineros, ¡Somos lobos de mar! –exclamé aireadamente-. Todos me miraron de forma desdeñable.

– Aunque bueno, -continué diciendo-, seremos lobos de mar pero necesitamos un lugar para asentarnos, donde podamos hacer nuestras propias leyes y no halla pirata alguno que pueda ser juzgado, ni por su pasado, presente o lo que habrá de hacer en el futuro. -todos quedaron inmersos en un silencio reflexivo-. ¡Es por eso que conseguiré la mayor flota de bucaneros que halláis visto en vuestra vida y fundare la primera nación pirata!»

- ¡Estas completamente loco muchacho! – me interrumpe Alpelo-, ¿Y, como vas a lograrlo?. Este no es nuestro mundo, solo surcamos las olas en busca de una oportunidad, ¡¡y esta es la nuestra!!

- Solo imagínalo – retomé animado, levantando mi copa de vino-, tomar la isla de Otomai, ¡Sería totalmente nuestra!, ahí se podrían cumplir todos vuestros sueños y nadie jamás podría quitaros, ni a su familia, ni su cocina y mucho menos su canto. ¡¡celebraríamos en esa taberna frente al mar y seríamos dueños de nuestro propio destino!!

Login to claim your prizes. Thank you to all participants, until our next contest!

Respond to this thread