FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Advent Calendar 2019!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - November 28, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The Advent Calendar is back! Prepare to be buried under an avalanche of gifts all throughout the month of December, and it starts this Sunday!

Calendrier de l'avent DOFUS Touch 2019
We hope that you've reviewed your knowledge of the Krosmoz because at around this time of the year, it pays to be wise!

Starting this Sunday, the DOFUS Touch Advent Calendar reveals its riddles! As in previous years, answer correctly the 25 riddles and you'll get to leave with countless gifts (we'll let the Iops do the math)!

To access the Advent Calendar, you must have made a purchase in the Shop with Goultines since 1 January 2019, or you currently have an active Bonus Pack. 

Para acceder al Calendario de Adviento, debes haber realizado una compra en la tienda con Gultinas desde el 1 de enero de 2019, o actualmente tener un bonus pack activo.
First Ankama intervention

Wherever-Patto|2019-11-28 21:19:49
No puedo acceder al calendario

Sebsuchiha|2019-11-28 22:35:34
Como funciona esto?

Hola chicos,

You can access the calendar starting December 1 via this link. Merry Kwismas!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 31
Score : 2

Is it the same gifts or did you add something new?

0 0
Score : 1

Son lso mismos regalos o cambiaron alguna cosa como dijo el men de arriba?

0 0
Score : 246

creo que casi seguro seran los mismos regalos, almenos similares, ahi viene el mimob

0 0

0 0

Como funciona esto?

0 0

Se puede participar mientras se tanga un bonus pack activo? 

0 0

Hi qwejhfg,

Yes you can. Merry Kwismas!

[Flatops]

Wherever-Patto|2019-11-28 21:19:49

Sebsuchiha|2019-11-28 22:35:34
Como funciona esto?

Hola chicos,

You can access the calendar starting December 1 via this link. Merry Kwismas!

[Flatops]
Score : -1

Si ya e comprado un bonus anterior mente pero ya caducó podré entrar al calendario?

0 0

Hi EatherShadow,

Yes as long as you used Goultines as the currency when you made your purchase this year.

Enjoy the gifts!

[Flatops]

¿El bonus pack debo tenerlo activo durante el mes? ¿o solo con haberlo comprado en el año me basta?

0 0

Hi HotHott,

If you have bought the Bonus Pack this year using Goultines is enough to gain access to the Advent Calendar.

Enjoy the gifts!

[Flatops]

¿Abren la isla de nawidad simultáneamente con el calendario?

0 0

Hi maiwelep,

We'd like to patch the major update first before opening Kwismas Island.

[Flatops]

Abran los abonos con kamas para poder hacer el calendario!!!!

0 0
Score : 3

Calendar isnt working for me. It says I need to have done atleast one purchase with ogrines in year 2019 or have active bonus pack. Ive done purchases and I have active pack. It also says that I need to confirm my email. I get activation link to my email, but when I proceed, the site want me to make new profile? Makes no sense. Already missed day one.

0 0

Hi Deliheal,

Are still experiencing the issue? If you are, can you share a screenshot of your exact error? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and accessing the calendar again? We'll be sharing your issue as well with the team for checking.

[Flatops]

Donde puedo ver las recompensas de cada día?

0 0

Holaaa buenas tardes equipo de DOFUS TOUCH. sucede que no puedo acceden al calendario y y tengo 2 semas de bonus pack que compre el de hoy.
no puedo acceder al calendario

0 0

Hi DanielDarkar1,

Can you share with us a screenshot of your error?

[Flatops]

Score : 16

ankama...esto es dfs touch...los que no han jugado en el 2.0 no saben que es nimaltoopia...pongan los acertijos de acuerdo a la version

1 0

Tengo bonus pack activo y he comprado gultinas y no me deja entrar arreeglen el bug

0 0

Hi nandotheviejo,

Can you share with us a screenshot of your error?

[Flatops]

Espero ganarme todo todo es posible?

0 0
Score : 28

alguém sabe a resposta de hoje?

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports. Our team is aware of it and is currently investigating the issue.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread