FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Father Kwismas's Comeuppance

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - December 19, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

We're challenging your inner novelist once again with a new writing contest on the theme of Kwismas! And there are lovely prizes to be won!

Concours Nowel DOFUS Touch

Father Kwismas loves catching visitors who come to his island so he can lock them up in Nicholas Kwismas's former home for Father Whupper's amusement. And – alas! – this time you're the one who got caught!

What diabolical plans are you going to dream up to get out of this scrape?

How to Enter

• In roleplay-style, explain how you managed to escape Father Kwismas's clutches after he locked you in the basement.
  • You may only submit one entry per person, posted in the comments below this article.
  • Your text must be 300 words or less.
  • It must comply with the code of conduct.

The contest will end on Sunday, January 5, 2020, at 11:59 PM (Paris time).

Prizes

DOFUS Touch staff will select the 3 funniest and most original stories; the authors will win the following prizes:

• 3 Kwismas Mystery Boxes;
  • 1 "Kwismas Sack" Pack; and
  • the Ringomontade, which grants the title "The Great Gasconader".

Are your pens ready? Get writing!

"ANKAMA GAMES (Lille Metropolitan Area Companies and Commerce Register: 492 360 730) located at 75 bd d'Armentières 59100 Roubaix, France, is organizing from 12/19/2019 to 01/05/2020 at 11:59 p.m. (local time in Paris, France) a free contest, no purchase necessary, titled "Father Kwismas's Comeuppance" open to all private individuals worldwide. To enter, write the tale of how you escaped from Father Kwismas's clutches after he captured you, roleplay-style and in less than 300 words, and post your entry in the comments on the news article announcing the contest on the DOFUS Touch website. A jury will select and award prizes to the 3 best stories from players in the French-speaking community, the 3 best stories from players in the Spanish-speaking community, and the 3 best stories from players in the international community. Prize value per winner: €49.30. Full contest rules and regulations are available at the following link: Click here"

First Ankama intervention

Replying to micuerpotellama

Hola

El tema en donde se deben realizar las participaciones en español es aquí.

[Kazil] 

See message in context
Reactions 12
Score : 1

Hey quiero participar seria genial Dofus gracias por sus servicios

0 0

Hola

El tema en donde se deben realizar las participaciones en español es aquí.

[Kazil] 

Score : 1

Donde dejo mi historia?

0 0

Hola

Puedes dejar tu participación si es en español, en este tema.

[Kazil] 

Score : 2

I play my Reverse Uno Card, Transposition. Formerly known as No-U

0 0
Score : 165

His guards followed a specific patrol: the Prez would go by, two minutes later the Firefoux would come the other direction, then there was a ten minute window before the cycle repeated; that was my opportunity. As the Firefoux rounded the corner quickly tossed a Tacturret out of the small window in the wooden door and evolved is as quickly as I could once it deployed. I had every detail worked out as I prepared for Transko, I could sneak out the back window when they weren't looking and the only evidence of my escape would be hidden behind the cell door. What I didn't account for, though, were the shoddy hinges the architects used, because when Trankso completed the Tacturret fired off and blasted the door across the room, making a loud *KTHOOM* when it hit the wall. From the commotion I could hear through the halls I realized my quiet escape was going to be anything but.

As I ran out of the cellar I dodged the animated stuffed toys easily enough, but getting through the door was going to be more difficult with Father Kwismas blocking the way. I tried to circle around – tossing a Harpooner out and grappling to it – but to my dismay the monster sucked it up and ate it in one gulp. Then I remembered I had a trump card. As he started sucking me towards him I shot him with with a blast of Periscope. He paused briefly, looking confused but unfazed, but thank the Great Oktapodas the Tacturret came through, putting him in the cellar and blasting the front door of the house off in the process. As I made my escape into the forest I could hear his bellows: I was the one that got away.

0 0
Score : 215

Estaba encerrado en ese sótano horrendo lleno de los peluches de del vil papá no-es, esperando la hora de que el venga a devorarme, encadenado e iracundo idee un plan espectacular . Usar la fuerza bruta como buen yopuka (ya que la inteligencia no es nuestro fuerte) le pedí al dios que me dé la potencia necesaria para romper mis cadenas y acabar con mis enemigos dándo un festín de golpes en su nombre! Mininuits, jalatos y todos de peluche se abalanzaban hacia mi, relleno y sangre se esparcian por todos lados, eran muchos enemigos pensé que iban a vencerme, pero mi dios, yopuka, me dió el poder de su ira para abrirme camino a la salida, podría haberme muerto ahí pero yopuka no me quería aún en el salón de los valerosos, no aún , el quería que tenga más historias por contar. Cómo la venganza que tendré contra papá no-es, pero esa es historia para otro momento.

0 0
Score : 2

Condenado a una miseria me sentía ya en esas celdas como un aventurero inexperto e inundado por la duda de cuando podré salir de las crueles manos de Claus, perdí a mi equipo, perdí mi set, mi mascota mis bombas no tenía más que mi esperanza “¿pasara algo exorbitante que me ayudara a salir de las malvadas manos de ese monstruo? “ Intente levantarme, de repente oí la voz de un viejo.
-hola hijo. Murmulló un pequeño anutrof que llevaba parecía ya años aquí o era demasiado viejo a mi parecer, sorprendido, hablamos por un buen rato contándome historias de cómo había llegado hasta ese lugar en busca de grandes tesoros… inesperadamente escuche fuertes pasos retumbando, era Claus pensé, planee mi estrategia con anutrof, saldría de ahí como fuera.
Anunciando jojojo feliz obesidad jojojo una y otra vez, su estómago retumbaba diciéndole que llego la hora de comeros a ambos abrió la reja donde nos tenía encerrados, lanzo su gigantesca y asquerosa lengua chorrienta de su estómago, agarro mi cuello alcance a gritar: -ahora , anutrof agarro su pala y masacro la lengua de Claus aprovechando la distracción, corrí a alcanzar mis bombas que estaban colgadas, repentinamente Claus se levantó y me agarro de nuevo los pies, arrastrándome intento ahorcarme, con mi último aliento lance mi bomba lejos e hice una hábil jugarreta ….3,2,1…. boom salimos a volar no sin antes darnos un buen kabum, corrimos hacia la puerta agarre mi dekarbon mis bombas, anutrof se montó y nos alejamos hasta el final de la isla, agarramos un bote y navegamos lejos, mire triunfalmente aun temblando hacia la isla, escuche un rugido enorme AAAAUGGHHHH: era Claus, aún seguía vivo y sabía que volveríamos por la gloria y nuestros tesoros, pero no sin antes prepararme y la próxima triunfaría.

0 0
Score : 72

When I was Locked in the basement I knew I made the naughty list due to my greedy enutrof ways. (Fortune)atley enough I still had coins in my pocket to throw at the window to break free.

As I broke the window I concealed myself under a bag in the room as father kwismis ran to see what had happened. Confused about the broken window leading outside he charged through the wall trying to find me outside running for my life.

As he searched outside frantically I stole all his presents and delicious treats. Consuming these treats I left a trail of wrappers to my rival’s house. Father kwismis followed this trail finding my rival and devoured him in rage. Consumed by his raided house I made my escape off the island back to the world of twelve.

0 0
Score : 20

i was trapped and didnt know what to do, I prayed to the osamodas god for a miracle and suddendly i saw a golden tofu next to me. The tofu had very fluffy feathers and pure eyes, it showed me a small tunnel covered in dried up wood inside the basement that was my prison, throughout the tunnel i found many corpses of the previous prisoners that tried to escape. I wondered of the many fools like me who got caught in this place but i pressed on. As soon as i exited the tunnel to meet my freedom the golden tofu dissapeared. I swore to give offering to the temple of osamodas ever since

0 0

Hello!

Having few stories we have decided to reward the best of them and in this case the winner is MrDSire with a very good story, the prizes are already waiting for you in your account, congratulations and enjoy!

Score : 165

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

0 0
Respond to this thread