FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Saint Ballotwine Is Back!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - February 11, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The people of the World of Twelve are once again getting ready to see things through rose-colored glasses! Will you get bitten by the "Saint Ballotwine" bug?

DOFUS Touch Saint Ballotwine

SPANISH

The reopening of Otomai Island has been causing numerous incidents for years now, including the curious illness that affects animals: Chocrosis. Gobballs have been the outbreak's main victims – their wool turns pink and they become quite aggressive.

If one of them happens to charge at you, you have only two choices: Be scared to death and get trampled… to death, or beat them and make it rain resources.

Get ready: Saint Ballotwine is back tomorrow!

The Program

• Exclusive quests in conjunction with pinkish, love-struck Gobballs…
  • The NPC Ballotwine, located in the Trool Fair at [-11,-37], who will give you 1 Heart-Shaped Fairywork in exchange for 20 Gobball Wool.
  • An Almanax bonus: On February 14, all characters who come down with a case of Chocrosis will see their experience gains increased by 100% in fights against monsters.
  • All Shigekax will be available in the shop, and it's buy one get one free! Offer valid from 10:00 AM (Paris time) on Friday, February 14, until 9:00 AM (Paris time) on February 17.
  • A new pack is available in the Prestige section of the shop.

The Saint Ballotwine event will start on Wednesday, February 12, after the weekly maintenance and will end on Tuesday, February 18 at that same time.

Have fun!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to yongyuan2

Hi yongyuan2,

Thanks for contacting our Support team. Hopefully your authenticator issue will be resolved soon. As for your report on bots, to help us in our checking, can you tell us the name of the quests and achievements you did at the same time as the other "guys"?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 2

The xp bonus will be available in arenas?

0 0
Score : 2

estara disponnible la XP en arenas x2 ?????????????????????

0 0
Score : 24

El juego no mempermite comprar mas por lomites de ogrinas que hago???

0 0
Score : 1

hello ankama, hello all
My account is locked by the authenticator, so I can't log in to the game, and I'm waiting for technical support services
So I was bored,and I created a new account and choose a cra char,but i dont have kamas for buy bouns ,so I started to run some tasks and achievements to get some kamas and resources
But I was surprised to find that the robot was in sync with me!The robot detection system can't detect them because they don't fight! CRA ROBOTS runing tasks and achievements to obtain few resources and kamas, but they have a large number of them! 
This is not fair to normal players! When we collect a lot of resources, we will receive robot detection and they will not, because they only run!
Finally, thank ankama for banning sacr bots in the town!And I hope technical support can remove my authenticator as soon as possible and let me go back to the game and play with friends
These words come from the translator, because my English is not good
 I hope it helps, because everyone hates robots

0 0

Hi yongyuan2,

Thanks for contacting our Support team. Hopefully your authenticator issue will be resolved soon. As for your report on bots, to help us in our checking, can you tell us the name of the quests and achievements you did at the same time as the other "guys"?

[Flatops]

Score : 39

how is it that you still come with these really bad idea like pink character and haven't even try to update Dofus Touch for Chromebook. I have seen many threads according to people not being able to play dofus touch on a Chromebook for years now and still nothing to do. The same old bug every time there is an update I pray that you guys would of noticed this placement bug, nope , still nothing. Pisses me off so much that a big compagny like Ankama can't set an I.T. for a day to repair this bug. I will repat what the bug consist on for a trillion time. Whenever you want to move from map to map or simply move on the map that you are currently on, wherever you click it will ALWAYS and i say ALWAYS click on the upper left corner ... makes the game unplayable. Why play on your phone when you can download and play on your Chromebook I ask myself. Welp because it's unplayable. I know it's not supposed to be like this because the app is on PlayStore so it's a bug related to Chrome Os. My question is , if I had a pixel phone ( Google phone with Chrome Os ) will I be able to play? If not that's sooooo dumb.. Anyway please for the sake of god repair this awfull bug so that people can enjoy playing dofus-touch on an OS that SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN IT PERFECTLY!!!

Have a good day,
Farewell

0 0

Hi BioShifts,

Thanks for reporting, we'll share it with the team for checking.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread