FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Bonus XP & Drop

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - March 24, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

As we've announced previously, we're coming back to you with good news! We'll be hosting a new bonus XP & drop event for 5 days! Find out more in this news!

SPANISH

Starting Wednesday, take advantage of the happy hour +25% combat XP & drop bonus! 

Happy Hour Schedule

• Wednesday, March 25 
    • Dodge: 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Paris time)
  • Thursday, March 26 
    • Brutas: 1:00 AM to 7:00 AM (Paris time)
    • Grandapan: 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM (Paris time)
  • Friday, 27 March
  • Saturday, March 28
  • Sunday, March 29
    • Brutas: 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (Paris time)
    • Grandapan: 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Paris time)
  • Monday, March 30
    • Brutas: 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (Paris time)
    • Grandapan: 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Paris time)

This bonus will stack with the advantages of a Bonus Pack, but will not affect professions. The bonus does not apply in arenas.

Enjoy the happy hours!

First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Times listed are in Paris time. You can check for your timezone by using sites such as this one. Enjoy!

[Flatops]

See message in context
    Reactions 25
    Score : 18

Do que adianta dar bônus sendo que servidor não entra por ter uma fila de até 3k de jogadores?

1 0
    Score : 37

i thought it’s gonna be 200% bonus

0 0
    Score : 1

Thanks from Dodge

0 0

1 am to 7 am, in Brazil this is 10 am to 4 am, when you suppose we sleep? The quarentene doesn't means that we dont have to work from home. Whats the problem to give this bonus between 1 pm to 7 pm?

0 0
    Score : 82

25% ? Saudades dos 50% =/

0 0
    Score : 9

Well my friend in PHT will get to use it so that's nice for her, but most likely no one else I know. Even just giving us candies so we can choose when to use it would be better than this. Also I'm curious, do you even have a significant amount of French players during those times? I just can't imagine the majority of players being up at 3am in their time to take advantage of this. It's like you wanted to give us something to show you care, but in reality you're being kinda hostile about it. At this point I can't even say it's better than nothing.

0 0
    Score : 2

Grandapan 3am to 10am seriously??? Like when everyone is asleep? Thanks

0 0

parabéns pra quem consegue logar e vai aproveitar do bonus... pq eu nao consigo logar

0 0

25% sleep like come on i m not wasting my time for that

0 0

what is this everyone is asleep at this time like what we dont have work we dont sleep?

0 0
    Score : 51

Are you trolling ankama????? I am sleeping between3am till 9am it is like 5am -11am in my country....
    ATLEAST make it 22pm to 6am something so I wont sleep

0 0
    Score : 51

good news for who I wonder

0 0
    Score : 169

The times listed above are Paris time, so you have to do a little conversion to figure out then it is for you specifically (some already have). For the US it's 10:00 pm - 4:00 am (EST) except Sunday and Monday where it's cut back to 11:00 pm - 4:00 am (EST). This means for the West Coast (again, US) it's 7:00 pm - 1:00 am and 8:00pm - 1:00 am respectively.

For other time zone you can google time zone converter.

0 0

25% tbh thats not worth the time just do a 100% and whole day but for 2 days on all server that is listed. Stars are hard to find sinds everyone is home and gaming

0 0

igual se encuentro malos los horarios pero me parece que los administradores lo pensaron por los toques de queda y que estarian "en casa".

0 0

iske el bono no se activa en Arena asi que chiste xd

0 0

Hi guys,

Times listed are in Paris time. You can check for your timezone by using sites such as this one. Enjoy!

[Flatops]

Score : 37

GREAT. I could not log in during this bonus time after I stayed awake in the morning.

0 0

De fato, o bônus esta ai e eu estou tentando ligar desde as 14h e até agora n consegui se quer logar no jogo, de q adianta dar bônus se o servidor n aguenta o fluxo de jogadores 

0 0
    Respond to this thread