Event: Bonus XP & Drop

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - March 24, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 25
Score : 2

25% na madrugada. porra prefiro dormir

0 0
Score : 26

Hi [Flatops] the majority of people complaining about the time period have mentioned how it's not appropriate for their timezone, so most of us are aware the times mentioned are in Paris time. For example I am in CST and play on Grandapan so my time period for the bonus is 9PM to 3AM. Considering how I would like to be asleep around 10PM and often do not play in the evening this bonus will not be helpful to me. I can also assure you the majority of members in the top alliance Elite will not benefit much from this, as most of us are in EST with a good amount of players in European timezones as well. However as irksome as this all is, the real problem is how Dofus and Wakfu receive something that benefits all players during this troubling time, and instead of doing the equivalent for Touch you do something that can only benefit a portion of us. That is what's really frustrating about this bonus.

0 0

Hi Tenashko,

Thanks for the feedback, we've taken note of it and will discuss with the team.

[Flatops]

Score : 2

SPRING2020

0 0
Score : 3

En españa solemos dormir a la hora que habeis puesto el bonus en el servidor 'Brutas''.
Gracias.

0 0
Score : 1

servidor muito lotodo não consigo nem entra se quer no jogo o que adiantar dar bônus

0 0
Respond to this thread