FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dungeon Rusher #7: Crocabulia

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - March 25, 2020, 12:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

For this seventh Dungeon Rusher, learn more about Crocabulia and beat her to unlock a ceremonial shield!

SPANISH

WHO IS CROCABULIA?

Formed from swamp mud by the god Osamodas, Crocabulia's greatest wish is to become a real dragon one day. This charming reptilian creature can deceive dragons thanks to her immortality and ability to breathe fire, but she cannot create Dofus.

To please her creator, Crocabulia laid dozens of eggs, which hatched and became the first Crocodyls.

She is therefore Crocoburio's mother. She broke one of her horns while defending her egg from the young dragon Tyzerion.

EVENT CONCEPT

Starting now and until Wednesday, April 1 at 12:00 PM (Paris time), defeating Crocabulia in her dungeon will earn you a ceremonial shield.

THE REWARD

Once you've defeated Crocabulia in her dungeon, you'll automatically get the "Trophy Crocabulia Shield" at the end of the fight.

The event ends on Wednesday, April 1
at 12:00 PM (Paris time), after which you will no longer be able to earn your reward.

GOOD TO KNOW

• The shield is ceremonial and linked to the character.
  • You can get the shield with several characters on the same account, as long as you redo the dungeon with each character.
  • You cannot get the shield by killing the boss in an arena.
  • For those who read French, head to Papycha.fr for a guide to the Dreggons' Sanctuary!
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Last week we've made changes to some servers in order to improve your overall gaming experience. It was unfortunate that the issues occurred at the same time as the dungeon rusher. We have taken note of your feedback about this event and we will discuss it with the team. We thank you for your utmost patience and understanding.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 1

Soy de colombia y no puedo acceder a dofus Toch no me deja dice que server cannot reached

0 0
Score : 2

Holland... Eston igual no piero jugar me dice server cannot be reached.

0 0

Hola no puedo entrar a dofus me dice server cannot be reached***

0 0

chicos es porque no tienen abono

0 0

yo tengo abono y no me deja entrar tampoco

0 0

yo tambien tengo bonus y nada, me sale que nombre y contraseña incorrecta despues de una cola de 1500 :/

0 0

SPRING2020

0 0
Score : 6

what happened? huge queue and login error ..

0 0

Hubo un tiempo que me decía lo mismo, que no encontraba el servidor, pero ahora me dice que en mi país/región no hay ningún servidor. Por favor, algo que se pueda hacer?

0 0

Ayudaaa no puedo entrar al servidor, dice que no tengo servidor disponible y tengo todos mis personajes en brutas. Alguna idea de qué pasa? 

0 0

Hello everyone,

Last week we've made changes to some servers in order to improve your overall gaming experience. It was unfortunate that the issues occurred at the same time as the dungeon rusher. We have taken note of your feedback about this event and we will discuss it with the team. We thank you for your utmost patience and understanding.

[Flatops]

Hello everyone,

The event has been extended until April 7 (before maintenance)! Go and get your "Trophy Crocabulia Shield"!

[Flatops]

Hola, estoy igual me dice que no hay servidor disponible y ya casi se me va a acabar el bonus, necesito entrar

0 0
Respond to this thread