FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Community Helper: Recruitment

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - April 09, 2020, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

DOFUS Touch is recruiting Community Helpers to help out new adventurers in their adventures. Are you a guide at heart? Are you prepared to share what you know? 

SPANISH

WATCHA TALKIN'BOUT?

Visitors to our Discord probably already know about this status. Now, we want to make it more official and better supervised.

Community helpers are passionate about helping noobs and players who are a bit lost when it comes to DOFUS Touch, either directly in the game, on the forums, or on Discord.

The idea isn't to take charge of these players' advancement, but to answer their questions so that they are more comfortable with the game and its various mechanisms. Take tomorrow's heroes under your wing!

COMMUNITY HELPER PROFILE AND ROLE

CHs inform and guide players on:

• game basics,
  • procedures (bugs, bots, insults, connecting from abroad, etc.),
  • available tools (the Authenticator, encyclopedia, Discord, papycha.fr, dofus.tools, etc.),
  • major official decisions.

Limitations:

• CHs are not Ankama staff.
  • They are not moderators and do not have moderator rights.
  • They are not expected to know all DOFUS Touch content.
  • They are not high-level players who get others past dungeons or the like.

Above all, CHs:

• are passionate and want to share their love of DOFUS Touch with others;
  • know how to keep their cool and be diplomatic at all times;
  • stay on top of game news;
  • have the necessary experience to help and advise beginners;
  • are able to communicate effectively (content and style);
  • are available and fairly active (on Discord, the forums, and in the game);
  • follow the rules.

ADVANTAGES OF BEING A COMMUNITY HELPER

Just like moderators, CHs are volunteer players who are there above all for love of the game and to make DOFUS Touch better. Therefore, they won't be receiving any free goultines or Vulbis Dofus!

However, a few practical and honorary advantages are reserved for them:

• a distinctive title in the game, on the forum, and on Discord;
  • the word (Helper) in front of their nicknames in the Beginner channel and unlimited access to it;
  • a private discussion space with game staff on Discord;
  • some in-game tools.

HOW TO APPLY

Just fill out the form below and send it via Ankabox to [Flatops]. We need more or less volunteers depending on the server, particularly to cover the in-game Beginner channel properly as it welcomes hundreds of new players every day. Therefore, recruiting will stay open until further notice. But be warned: first come, first served!

You will have a one-month trial period, and then we'll leave you alone (but don't go crazy, okay?!). That said, Ankama reserves the right to withdraw your community helper status at any time if you do not comply with everything outlined above. 

See you very soon in DOFUS Touch!

Ankama Games processes the data collected in order for your volunteer application to be processed. To learn more about how your data is managed and what your rights are, see our Privacy Policy.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to kasuss

Hi kasuss,

It's purely voluntary. angel

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 36
Score : 50

Woohoo

0 0
Score : 1

¿Es para todas la comunidades de Dofus Touch?

0 0
Score : 27

I'll be waiting for the english form smile

1 0
Score : 54

lower down the forum "Muido" has posted a G Translated version smile

0 0
Score : 17

I'll apply once the English form is ready, I love helping new players!

1 0

0 0
Score : 151

I would love to apply! I love helping noobs, but I'm not that active on the Forumes and Discord (The latter one I'm active when I'm not playing Touch)... Plus I have close to no experience on higher levels... (130+). Maybe I'll give it a go

1 0
Score : 190

English ‘Formz’ please!! This is my ‘chance’ to be on a discussion team with game developers!!! Also I don’t mind answering questions from time to time or helping new guys and girls biggrin

0 0

0 0
Score : 35

And the job will be done for free? No real money?

0 0

Correct. You will not be an employee of Ankama, or compensated other than appreciation and recognition. which is fine, and maybe even preferable. Most games Moderators and Helpers are not employees.

0 0
Score : 63

Waiting for the English form, I would love to become a community helper!

0 0

0 0
Score : 4

Attempted to submit an application but I'm not able to message Flatops via Ankabox without my friend request being accepted. Please can you either accept the request or open the account to receiving all messages. Thank you

0 0

Hey! mine sent no problem. You should try again!

1 0
Score : 4

Very rough translation of the form using Google Translate biggrin A couple assumptions made but might at least help anyone that wants to start composing their application until the form is officially released in English...

Application form for the role of "Community Helper" in DOFUS Touch
To be sent by Ankabox to [Flatops], English speaking community manager

Recruitment is open only for adults.

Real Identity
• Surname :
• First name :
• IG Identity :
• Ankama account nickname (which is displayed on forum) :
• Main character nickname :
• Main game server :
• Average playing time per day or per week :
• What medium (s) do you play DOFUS Touch on? :
• Do you lend your account (s), or do you play on accounts other than yours? :
• Have you ever been sanctioned in game or on the forum? If yes, for what reason? :

Motivations
• For you what are the qualities required to become a community helper? :
• How much free time would you have to devote to your role as a community helper? :
• Why do you want to become a community helper? What would you like to be able to do? :

Practical Cases
How would you respond to a player asking the following questions?
• « They hacked my account help me! » :
• « Where can I XP my Iop lvl 50 solo str? » :
• « Where can I buy equipment? » :
• « What is the best class in the game? » :

If you want to add something else, now is the time!

• More information :

Personal data - right to information
The information on this form is mandatory for your application to be taken into account. You authorise Ankama Games (hereinafter "Ankama") to collect and process your personal data communicated when sending your application and are informed that the processing of this information (i) is necessary for the management and evaluation of applications, for the management of people who have obtained the status of "Community Helper" and to contact you, if necessary, (ii) will be kept by Ankama for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes referred to in the previous point; thus, your data will be deleted as soon as possible (a) following the rejection of your application, (b) at the time when you communicate your decision to Ankama to no longer wish to benefit from this status or if Ankama decides to withdraw this status; (iii) is intended for Ankama and the entities of the Ankama group.

You are also informed that, in accordance with the provisions of the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation for legitimate reasons of your personal information that you can exercise via Ankama support (http://support.ankama.com) or by post, ANKAMA - Infos Personnelles, 75 bd d'Armentières, BP 60403, 59057 Roubaix cedex 1, FRANCE, indicating your name, first name, address email address and your home address and proof of your identity.

0 0
Score : 2

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO ABOUT BOTS??
GRANDAPA IS FULL OF BOTS EVERYBODY STARTED TO MAKE THEIR OWN BOTS...
MINER BOTS LUMBE4JACK BOTS TREE BOTS KITSOU BOTS CRA DISCOVER QUEST ACHIEVMENT BOTS JELLY BOTS MUSD BOTS WATER FARMERS MAKE ME MODERATOR IF YOU R NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH THEM

0 0

Hi monui,

We are aware of the situation and checking it. Thank you for your vigilance!

[Flatops]

Score : 2

ALSO ASTRUB PIWI BOTS INCERNAM BOTS ARMY SCARALEAF BOTS

0 0

Muido|2020-04-10 07:16:55
Very rough translation of the form using Google Translate biggrin A couple assumptions made but might at least help anyone that wants to start composing their application until the form is officially released in English...

Ha! you beat me to it... if only I had scrolled down before making the effort of doing the same and making a google doc. Appreciate that someone did it though.
1 0

Como le entró? El formulario está en francés creo v: donde está el español

0 0

Hi fvggh,

We'll be providing an English and Spanish translation of the form in the coming days.

[Flatops]

I have tried the apply button but it seems that the link is broken for me. If a mod contacts me I would love to share my experience of 10 years with dofus smile

0 0
Score : 28

yo le e ayudado a cuantas persona no tiene idea les e enseñado lo q yo e aprendido pero ustedes me deconectan la cuenta y no me ayudan no nada me la desactivaron de la nada no me dejan entrar ayudenme carajo llevo horas llevo dia intentando conctatarme con ustedes porfavor ayuden carajo no puede ser q mi cuenta de 4 años se pierda asi le mande fotos del pasaporte por soporte anakama ayudenme

0 0

Cuando intent mandar el formulario por Ankabox me dice que como Flatops no pertenece a mi lista de contactos (amigos) no puede ser enviado ¿?

0 0

Hi cambutes,

Friend request accepted!

[Flatops]

Hello everyone,

A friendly reminder that for Spanish and Portuguese applications, kindly send an Ankabox PM to [Kazil]. You can find the Spanish translation of the news here. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 63

Dp you get a verification that your email has been seen by Flatops? Sended him the email but im not sure if I did it the correct way. Please let me know smile

0 0
Respond to this thread