FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Professions Bonus Weekend

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - April 27, 2020, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Every 1st of May, we commemorate Lax's endeavor all over the World of Twelve. While the rest celebrate, committed artisans continue to work hard without being distracted. Starting Friday, we are giving a little bonus to our dedicated gatherers and craftsmen!

Bonus xp métiers DOFUS Touch

SPANISH

In celebration of Labor Day, all professions (gathering and crafting) will enjoy a +25% XP bonus starting Friday, May 1, 12:01 AM (Paris time) until Sunday, May 3, 11:59 PM (Paris time).

It’s never been a better time to get busy!

A few reminders: 

• This bonus stacks with the Bonus Pack. 
  • The preview of the XP gained will not take into account the bonus. It will be shown after the gathering/crafting action.
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone.

The team is aware of your feedback and is currently working on the issue. The team asks for your patience while the issue is being investigated. 

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 28
Score : 2

And brutas shop when will be fix]?

0 0

FIX SHOP

0 0
Score : 3

Arreglen los Mercadillos que aun no puedo comprar con Gloutinas(estan de adorno)

0 0
Score : 1

Could you tell us when the shop will be fixed? It's grate that this bonus stacks with the Bonus Pack, but what's the point of it if people that has payed for kamas before now it's pointless to have them cause they can not buy it? Ty

0 0

Can't buy abbo with kamas, fix the shop please

0 0
Score : 214

aaaa cuando van a arreglar el mercado/// FIX SHOP BRUTAS.
Al menos publiquen sobre el tema acá

Para el que no sabe, si compras goultines no podes usarlos. No compres hasta que lo arreglen/ dont buy goultines until ankama fix shop

0 0
Score : 252

Espero que se arregle la tienda este fin de semana!!!

0 0

Me parece una burla encima que sea de 25% , la comunidad entera ha perdido MESES , no semanas , MESES esperando a que den bonus pack en su servidor principal latinoamericano , no se dignan a poner un rato el shop en brutas para la gente que mas juega obligando a migrar para abonarse denuevo en su cuenta main , No han dado respuestas satisfactorias y peor , no están haciendo nada , ponganse las pilas que estoy que me voy csm

0 0

ARRUMA O SHOP

0 0

ARREGLEN LA TIENDA EN BRUTAS!!!!!!!

0 0

fix the shops, why you guys put the option to buy with kamas if it is going to be unavailable... it's not logic at all

0 0

y el dofus 2 igual ?

0 0
Score : 5

ARRUMA O SHOP POR FAVOR

0 0
Score : 4

Fix shop and fight lags

0 0
Score : 49

Your shop doesn’t work. It no longer accept Goultines. You better refund all our Goultines.

0 0
Score : 31

No se desde cuando está pasando el problema de la tienda, pero creo que es hora de que demostréis vuestra preocupación por la comunidad arreglando la tienda, que ha pasado 1 semana desde que no nos podemos comprar el bonus con kamas y ni os inmutáis!

0 0

Hahaha so funny i Hope nobody buy bonus with money until you guys fix fue shop. I bought the starter pack in this Game because there was a posibility to continue without paying but seems like i cant now, return me my money and delete my account or fix the shop please

0 0

Malicious refund from pay pal may get u banned but ull get ur money bk

0 0

Last week you told me that you were fixing the shop on brutas and dodge... why it takes so much time to fix a damn bug its been a week since ...

0 0

Its been 3 weeks on doge thay not fixing it 

0 0

Ur silly if u havent noticed the game is p2w now thay havent mentioned a fix or even trying to

Game is p2p now   thay r being greedy when there is a pandemic . I would like to know how to refund i want my money bk ty

All these questions and not one awnser
lets clap for the fourm mods

Just so you know im reporting the advantages ur takeing trying to profit from this virus and posting it to gameing pages on facebook

0 0
Respond to this thread