FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sale on Class Changes

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - May 08, 2020, 09:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

From now through the weekend, change your class for half off the regular price!

SPANISH

Does everyone take you for an oaf, but you're actually the embodiment of finesse and caring for others? Or, on the other hand, you stay at a safe distance during fights, yet you dream of jumping right in!

All is not lost! Until May 10 at 11:59 PM (Paris time), there will be a 50% discount on the class change service available from the Shop.

Don't miss this chance to make a fresh start!
First Ankama intervention

cat-feline|2020-05-08 16:06:36
Can I buy the potion and use it when I want? Or the class change is immediately?

Oldfashion|2020-05-08 21:36:37
Same question has cat-feline ! I would like to buy one only if i can change my class later.

Hi guys,

When you purchase the service, it will be in the form of a potion in your inventory. Since it is in potion form, you can consume it at a later time. 

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 1

Do I lose my scrolled stats if I class change?

0 0
Score : 6

No ofc you won't lose scrolled stats, equipment or spellpoints, only your class look and your spells change and your base stats will be resetted so you can set them as you want

0 0
Score : 6

Population now: 18% Osamodas, Population after May 10th: 25% Osamodas xd

0 0
Score : 1

Can I buy the potion and use it when I want? Or the class change is immediately?

0 0
Score : 2

Same question has cat-feline ! I would like to buy one only if i can change my class later.

0 0
Score : 3

Si, si pueden comprar la poción y despues usarla, yo mismo confirme esa duda.

0 0
Score : 2

Please do more xp bonus Please

0 0

cat-feline|2020-05-08 16:06:36

Oldfashion|2020-05-08 21:36:37

Hi guys,

When you purchase the service, it will be in the form of a potion in your inventory. Since it is in potion form, you can consume it at a later time. 

[Flatops]
Respond to this thread