FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Staying Above Water

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - May 20, 2020, 10:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 27
Score : 1

I honestly do hope all of the changes are helpful instead of harmful. Thrilled about Eniripsa's Wounding Word having a heal effect now. Awesome.fire But am saddened by the lessening of Feca's Blinding spell... I only just recently learned how to use it well. Also, please fix what you're doing with the Osamodas. It's not fair. And not just with Tumult, but reducing the healing of Koalak? There have been times (like during boss fights) that a Koalak has saved teams from certain failure. It would be sad to see it less useful as a healer. <_

0 0

Wow, leaving a Osa with 1-2 range of tumult is the worst decision you all have made and also 50% less of damage. No way. I really created my Osa because I thought now we were able to fight others.. Now again the Osa is useless. I truly disagree with that. I'm leaving my Osa aside again.

0 0
Score : 136

Insert kolizeu x1 !!!

0 0
Score : 178

With the Eltneg Wood change there are now even fewer Ebony trees in the game...Unless I am missing them?

This is particularly annoying when Bots are farming Eltneg Wood and other areas 24/7. I have reported a few Bots via Discord almost two weeks ago and still see them in game. It is obvious they are cheating when they are able to run 4/5 maps before you can finish running across 1 map.

0 0

You want to re-vitalise the market?
I can offer an option much better than destroying most of the items the players collected, and adding synthetic +100 lv to profession:
Make resources perishable.

0 0
Score : 192

[Enutrof] WHY would Bribery become unusable against invulnerable boss Ankama?!?!

Strategically speaking why would I wait for the only time to attack a boss (vulnerable) to bribe them and make them immune?!

Bribe buys the team an honest turn and as you can see most enutrof can’t survive some frig 3 dungeons.

I suggest making improvements to the HP of living bag, making changes to living shovel like giving it MORE common sense Please reconsider your Enutrof changes Ankama?

0 0
Score : 44

Pra quando seria essa atualização ?

0 0
Score : 20

I like the mayority of these changes, specially the crafting of equipment requiring items of lower lvls, since those are easy to obtain too through the market and this stimulates the economy at the same time.

My only worry is what will happen with all those resources that are going to be deleted from the game, I hope something will be deployed to compensate the players proportionally to the resources they lost.

A change I would be glad to get into the game is to open all clases to increase all the stats at the same cost or at least at a minor disadvantage (cap at 80 maybe? to beging expending 2 characteristic points per stat point) and not as big as now. (Chance and Agility Xelor for example, with 20 stat points the cap starts wich is kind of exagerated and makes taking other path than str or int really bad)

0 0
Respond to this thread