FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dungeon Rusher #8: Giant Kralove

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - June 29, 2020, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

For this eighth Dungeon Rusher, learn a bit more about the Giant Kralove and defeat him to unlock a new ceremonial shield!

DOFUS Touch Kralove Dungeon Rusher

SPANISH

Change to the Lair of the Giant Kralove

If you recall, the way the Lair of the Giant Kralove works was changed in the major update for June. The dungeon will now be accessible automatically, from the 1st through the 7th of each month. We're taking this opportunity to do a Dungeon Rusher for this boss, starting Wednesday!

Entering the dungeon when it's accessible is done the same way as with a standard dungeon: using a key. However, the bunch of keys is not available for this dungeon.

The level of the Giant Kralove, as well as the experience granted by it, have been updated. This monster is now level 180, as stated in the achievement for the dungeon.

To ensure that every player is aware of these changes, a notification will be automatically broadcast on the maps for each city Zaap, as well as on the map for the Otomai Zaap. The notification will be sent to players level 150 and up, and it will be different depending on whether the player has completed the quest to access Otomai Island.

The boss may now drop a new ceremonial pet: the Yakitako.

What is the Giant Kralove?

The Giant Kralove is an ancient creature that has existed for centuries, possibly even millennia.

Otomai describes it as "unique", but there may be or have been other Giant Kraloves, as affirmed by many sources and other stories that refer to such creatures.

The shape of a Giant Kralove is also associated with Osamodas by way of Oktapodas, Protector of the Oceans (who is simply Osamodas in a different form).

The droppings and ink expelled by the Giant Kralove are capable of changing the ecosystem of an entire region (Otomai Island and its peat bog are proof!).

Otomai has speculated that the Giant Kralove is cursed, but the origin and precise nature of this curse remain a mystery. Magicians and followers of the alchemist have attempted to learn more, but they've all ended up drowning in ink or going mad.

Event Concept

From Thursday, July 2 12:00 PM (Paris time) to Tuesday, July 7 12:00 PM, defeating the Giant Kralove in its dungeon will allow you to score a ceremonial shield.

The Reward

After defeating the Giant Kralove in its dungeon, you'll automatically receive the Trophy Giant Kralove Shield at the end of the fight. The event ends on Tuesday, July 7 12:00 PM (Paris time), after which you will no longer be able to claim your reward.

Good to Know

• The shield is ceremonial and linked to the character.
  • You can get the shield with several characters on the same account, as long as you re-do the dungeon with each character.
  • You cannot obtain the shield by killing the boss in an arena.
  • For those who read French, visit Papycha.fr to check out their guide to the Lair of the Giant Kralove!
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

The Lair of the Giant Kralove is currently closed due to an issue that allowed the dungeon to be completed in a loop. An exceptional maintenance will be carried out within the week to correct the issue and allow the reopening of the dungeon.

The Dungeon Rusher is currently on-hold and will be available on 2 July 12:00 PM (Paris time).

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 17

Hello everyone,

The Lair of the Giant Kralove is currently closed due to an issue that allowed the dungeon to be completed in a loop. An exceptional maintenance will be carried out within the week to correct the issue and allow the reopening of the dungeon.

The Dungeon Rusher is currently on-hold and will be available on 2 July 12:00 PM (Paris time).

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

[Flatops]

Score : 1

¿Eso quiere decir "Rollback" ? Y ¿De qué punto a qué punto?

0 0
Score : 21

So question! , I die trying to kill the Giant Kralove, so do I need to get a new key to accomplish? or the panda on the door let me go back as a REGULAR DUNG as you guys say.

0 0

Hi Namamoto3,

It works as a regular dungeon, so you would just need to talk to the NPC to go back to the last room before you died.

[Flatops]

Score : 6

Hi Ankama team.

My team just finished the kralove dungeon and we're still waiting for the ceremonial shield. I hope we can still receive the reward. Cheers!

0 0

Hola Ankama, cuando entregaran el escudo? ya que acabe de pasar la mazmorra y ninguno recibió la recompensa. siendo así, la van hacer llegar o que sucederá?. gracias

0 0
Score : 63

Acabo de pasarla con un team de 8 que forme en la mazmorra y ninguno lo dropeo, cuando entregan el escudo?

0 0
Score : 30

Gaste muchas kamas en comprarme una llave para la mazmorra, y cuando al fin logro pasarla no me dan el escudo ni a mi ni a mis compañeros Va a haber alguna compensación? Porque parece que el bug del escudo sigue a pesar de la actualización

0 0

Hi guys,

Due to the dungeon bug, the event was put on hold. The event will be activated later at12:00 PM (Paris time).

[Flatops]

Hola una pregunta. El escudo lo dan despues del evento o lo dan altiro, que hice la mazmorra pero no me lo dieron

0 0

Hi Read,

After defeating the Giant Kralove in its dungeon, you'll automatically receive the Trophy Giant Kralove Shield at the end of the fight.

[Flatops]

Score : 17

Hola Ankama, acabo de pasar la Dung y no me dieron el escudo, ojala pudiera enviar capture de pantalla y demostrarlo. cuando me dan el escudo?

0 0

Hola

Puedes verificar los horarios del evento aquí. Seguramente pasaste en un horario fuera del evento.

[Kazil] 

Hola Ankama acabo de pasar la mazmorra 8 pm hora paris del 7 de julio martes, el evento dice que hasta las 12 pm de paris, y no me salio el escudo en ninguno, no entiendo agradezco me ayuden.

0 0

hola Ankama, sucede que paso la mazmorra y no están entregando el escudo, el evento aun no se acaba, entonces que ocurre.

0 0

MrBala|2020-07-07 20:31:06
Hello Ankama I just passed the dungeon 8 pm Paris time on July 7 Tuesday, the event says that until 12 pm in Paris, and the shield did not come out in any, I do not understand I appreciate help.

Tenzaorpheus|2020-07-07 23:34:42
Hello Ankama, it happens that I pass the dungeon and they are not delivering the shield, the event is not over yet, so what happens?

Hi guys!

Unfortunately, the event has ended when you did your run. Don't worry we will host this event again in the future!

[Flatops]
Respond to this thread