FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Enchant Your Summer with the Flowery Pack!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 02, 2020, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

This summer, do you want to soak your true nature to the rays of a soft and warm sun? When among flowers... are you often told that you are a beautiful flora? Then the new Flowery Pack is made for you!

Pack Fleuri DOFUS Touch
A new summer pack is now in the Shop for €20.00 €5.49 and will be available until the end of August.

The Flowery Pack contains:

Objets Fleuri

The ceremonial items adapt to the color of your character.

Head on to the Shop and have fun under the sun with the Flowery Pack!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to OujimaLima

Hi OukimaLima,

You would need to use your App Store's (Google or Apple) payment option in order to purchase the pack.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 131

bello pack!

y sumando y restando sale bastante conveniente

0 0
Score : 33

Tengo una duda,Soy de colombia,Y quiero comprar packs con dinero en la shop,Etc,Pero quiero usar nequi como me todo de pago,Podrian darme una guia o una respuesta con respecto a esto',O si con un mastercard se podria comprar,Agradeceria muchismo la ayuda.

0 0

Hi OukimaLima,

You would need to use your App Store's (Google or Apple) payment option in order to purchase the pack.

[Flatops]

Score : 3

quiero comprarlo pero no esta :c

0 0
Score : 3

dice que hasta finales de agosto disponible, me dirijo a la shop y no esta, juego en brutas.

0 0

Hi racmay4,

The Flowery Pack is still available in the Shop (especially Brutas).

[Flatops] 

Score : 1

Voy a comprar el pack adentro del juego y no me deja juego brutas? Alguna otra mandera?

0 0

Hi dsfgf32,

The Flowery Pack is available in Brutas. If you are still experiencing the issue, kindly contact the Support team here.

[Flatops]

Score : 1

Hola tengo una duda porque otras cuenta no le sale el servidor brutas y ami si me sale porque ya no existe e. Otras cuentas me gustaría jugar con mi hermano pero no puedo porque no le sale el servidor brutas y no aguanta comenzar desde 0 en otro servidor cual es la pocivilidad de que lo activen para otras cuentas

0 0

Hi supersayayinface4,

Brutas currently has a high population so new players are directed to Grandapan. More information can be found here.

[Flatops[

Respond to this thread