FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Me Hearty Party Returns!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - September 17, 2020, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The buccaneer bash dreamed up by a humble pirate named Seth Halitosis is back. Read on for more details!

DOFUS Touch Me Hearty Party

As always this time of year, pirates are making waves and the Greedo rum is flowing! The Me Hearty Party returns to the World of Twelve.

Cannonballs Ahoy

The cannonball shooting match is back until Thursday, September 24 at 12:00 PM (Paris time). Head to the western coast of Cania [-31,-20] to face off against Gourlo the Terrible, LeChouque, and Buck Anear in a single fight!

Defeating these monsters wins you:

You'll also have the chance to score Ol' John's Troma from these three troublemakers. Once equipped, and only until October 31, it will allow you to:

• unlock two emotes,
  • unlock a title,
  • and change some of your character's dialogue.

Shop Offer

Now through Sunday at 11:59 PM (Paris time), the Corsair Pack is back in the in-game shop! This pack contains:

Have a great Me Hearty Party, everyone!
First Ankama intervention

papiluno1400|2020-09-17 18:57:42
Otra cosa, cuando habilitaran para comprar goultinas en Chile!!?

atosmic|2020-09-17 19:50:50
habiliten las compras de goultinas para chile plis

Hola chicos,

We do not have information to share at the moment regarding Chile's payment options. To learn more about its status, kindly check here.

[Flatops] 
See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 2

Si esta bien, pero es lo mismo del año pasado, donde quedo la inovacion? Otra cosa, cuando habilitaran para comprar goultinas en Chile!!?

0 0
Score : 1

oigan!! ya participe en el evento 4 veces y aun no me sale el sombrero Ol' John's Troma que pasa por que ocurre eso y a otros personajes si les sale todo completo alguien que me ayude

0 0
Score : 22

0 0
Score : 2

oooeee hermoso gracias

0 0

papiluno1400|2020-09-17 18:57:42
Otra cosa, cuando habilitaran para comprar goultinas en Chile!!?

atosmic|2020-09-17 19:50:50

Hola chicos,

We do not have information to share at the moment regarding Chile's payment options. To learn more about its status, kindly check here.

[Flatops] 
Score : 262

Is it still available till this night the event? I cannot find any mob in the boat! sad

0 0

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the event ended yesterday at 12:00 PM (Paris time).

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread