FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A 3-Day Bonus Pack For Free!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - November 02, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Let's face it – the world has seen better days… To support you during this difficult time and help put a smile on your face, we're offering a getaway that won't require you to step foot outside! Between today and Monday, November 30 at 9:00 AM (Paris time), you can pick up a free 3-day Bonus Pack!

SPANISH

The pandemic is not over and many people are confined. As such, to help make these times a little more pleasant, we're offering a giveaway you don't want to miss: a free 3-day subscription for the games DOFUS Touch, DOFUS, and a free 3-day booster for WAKFU!

Spread the word: If you can't go off on an adventure, the adventure will come to you!

This offer is super easy to get! Just head to this site and enter the following codes:

DOFUS Touch: 3DBONUSNOV2020

DOFUS: 3DABONOV2020

WAKFU: 3DBOOSTERNOV2020

Please note: These codes are valid once per account and only for accounts that are over 3 days old.

Please note that, unlike DOFUS and WAKFU, the code will remain available for a longer period to DOFUS Touch to allow you to use it once the issues on iOS have been resolved.

GET AWAY!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to dzousa1

Hi dzousa1,

Give it a couple of days more for you to redeem the code. Your account needs to be at least 3 days old.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 1

Como se cancela este bonus

0 0
Score : 42

Thanks for the gift Ankama but Dofus Touch's Chilean Community is still at a disadvantage due to blocking of payment methods and access to goodies! We need a fix!

0 0

3DBONUSNOV2020

0 0

soy lvl 10 por que no me deja ingresar el codigo

0 0

Hi dzousa1,

Give it a couple of days more for you to redeem the code. Your account needs to be at least 3 days old.

[Flatops]

3DBONUSNOV2020

0 0
Score : 2

agradezco el bonus pero siento que esta nerfiado

0 0

3DBONUSNOV2020

0 0
Score : 89

Once exchanged it says it's for 30 days.
«The 30 Day Bonus Pack allows you to enjoy all of the DOFUS Touch advantages»

0 0

Hi Dylan-winner,

To be clear the given Bonus Pack is worth 3 days. 

[Flatops]

Meti el codigo y me aparece en la pagina ya abonado pero en el juego no me aparece abonada la cuenta

0 0

3DBONUSNOV2020

0 0

Ya canjee el codigo pero en el juego no se me activa, ya me ha pasado con otros codigos

0 0

Hi Exlack,

You would need to relog in order to refresh the display of the Bonus Pack interface. If you still experience the issue after logging in, kindly contact our Support team here for further checking. Thank you.

[Flatops]

Necesito comprar kamas con tarjeta pero aca en chile estan bloqueadas las compras y uno quiere gastar ese bendito 10%

0 0
Score : 127

This 3-day bonus made me realize that I want this to be offered in shop so bad (!)

Could you add this pack to the shop, please? Some of us can play only on weekends, so the 7-days and 30-day bonus packs are mostly wasted. Please, please, consider it.

Where can I post more ideas to improve game experience? smile

0 0

Hi full-Elias, 

Thanks for the feedback. If you more suggestions, you can drop them off here.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread