FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Takes a Calm Look Back…

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - January 11, 2021, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

A page is turning, and a new chapter is about to be written… But before diving head-first into 2021, we invite you to take a quick look in the rear-view mirror! Let's take some time (the length of a video) to remember, together, the things that most strongly marked the year 2020.

SPANISH

Many of us are, understandably, eager to leave 2020 behind in the dust, but we have to admit that not everything that happened was all bad – quite the opposite, in fact!

Together, let's take a look back at the highlights of the year for Ankama, from video games to animation with a detour through publications and board games.

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Once again, we wish you all the best for an excellent 2021 full of ever more exciting adventures!

As for DOFUS Touch, we look forward to seeing you later this week for a new Missive where you can learn more about our projects in 2021. 

First Ankama intervention

Replying to supercaligrafilisticoespialid

Hi there,

The quest has been fixed after yesterday's maintenance. Are you still experiencing an issue?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 445

Inb4 comment about shop not working.

0 0
Score : 7

ANKAMA por favor mejore las ramaz de aguil y furtza del zobal y su roll de tankeo en la coraza

0 0
Score : 174

ramas , agi, fuerza !!! 
tiene huevo son clase super optima con posi y el tankeo no su fuerte lol 

0 0
Score : 18

Yeep pls fix shop first...

1 0
Score : 3

This is a joke really im so disappointed. Another maintenance and shop still not fixed. Your making a fool out of urself.
But posting videos that no one wants to see is in ur focus.
You should better take a calm look at what ur programmers are doing. 

0 0
Score : 2

Kwistam quest is still bugged, there aren't ant marked barrels

0 0
Score : 1

yeah what if you guys fix the shop its pretty much the only thing everyone cares also is super convinient that always arround this time of the year exaclty the same thing happen, why not keep ur players happy just saying

0 0

u guys just think about earning money and not making the players happy, fix that shit so we all can play

0 0
Score : 23

Shop still not working, another week down the drain and no clear response of when it’s getting fixed

0 0
Score : 2

Shop dont work, what was this maintenimance??? When it we able? ? And xmax quest too?? When it will be fixed too? So this maintenimance what was,?

0 0

Please fix the shop

0 0
Score : 42

Ankama should add AUCTION system, It will help the servers economy, also add a system than allow you put your offer for an item, example I put a bag of kamas to buy a Karie sword, so if someone likes my offer he/she takes my bag of kamas and I will receive the item in my bank as a offline trade

0 0
Score : 23

Fix the shop omg how hard could it be to fix the same issue every 2 months

1 0

arreglen el sistema de abono en kk, no puede ser tan nefasto un servicio, la gente lo pide mucho amigos ponganse la del 10

0 0
Score : 4

Cuando ponen la tienda con Kamas es lo que todos queremos, no una nueva oferta de un set o montura. . .

0 0
Score : 129

Ankama, não queremos saber de Flash Back!!! queremos que os problemas de bugs sejam resolvidos e queremos conteúdos que fazem os jogadores a permanecer no jogo.

0 0

hay bug en las misiones de Oogly Betugy de la isla de Kwismas en la mision Acceso a la gruñona Oogly Betugy 3a parte ´´Suelta Y Resuelta`` la busqueda de toneles marcados no existe ni un tonel en toda la isla pandala arreglarlo Gracias.

0 0

Hi there,

The quest has been fixed after yesterday's maintenance. Are you still experiencing an issue?

[Flatops]

una preugnta en mi pais no puedo abonar ni me dieorn dias gratis de abono ni puedo abonar con KK cuando van a arreglar eso

0 0

Hi MarianaSole,

We do not have a specific date to share at this time, please check this post from time to time for updates, thank you!

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread