FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Future of Dopple Spells

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - April 20, 2021, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 34
Score : 449

 

ferinthalas|2021-04-21 09:33:17

Already everyone i see tries to hit 200.Dopple spell is enough for 200 lvl.What if everyone gets leech to 200 without Equipment, game experience or dofuses, is that better thing?
 


People are going to do that regardless of what spell/reward/title/recognition/etc you offer for reaching lvl 200. Hell, put nothing at lvl 200 but the normal 5 characteristic points and 1 spell point and nothing will change on that front – leechers gonna leech.

The problems with leechers and those with the Dopple spell being uninspired are two different issues.
0 0
Score : -3

 

MrDSire|2021-04-22 00:57:22
 
ferinthalas|2021-04-21 09:33:17

Already everyone i see tries to hit 200.Dopple spell is enough for 200 lvl.What if everyone gets leech to 200 without Equipment, game experience or dofuses, is that better thing?
 



People are going to to that regardless of what spell/reward/title/recognition/etc you offer for reaching lvl 200. Hell, put nothing at lvl 200 but the normal 5 characteristic points and 1 spell point and nothing will change on that front – leechers gonna leech.

The problems with leechers and those with the Dopple spell being uninspired are two different issues.


Yeah, sorry, leeching is different issue, but what im trying to say is game-gets so hard after 200,trying exos, trying drop dofuses,spell scrolls, finding a friend for f3 drops etcetc. This things takes minimum 6months.If there is a special 200 spell (for example) That makes an Ecaflip "real ecaflip" , thats not good.There is more important things to fix, dopples are fine for my opinion.
0 0
Score : 101

Okay, was a little confused with bringing up the subject of leeching. Getting a spell at level 200 that 2 or 3 out of 15 classes use is not fine. That means that those classes have one less spell to work with in sense, no fault of their own because it’s a terribly bad designed spell. 
I/we are merely suggesting that if it’s going to change might as well do something cool while they are at it. A lv 200 spell should be important by the mere fact that it’s a level 200 spell. Of course it shouldn’t be game breaking op but important nontheless for all classes not just a few

0 0
Score : -3

 

animatik|2021-04-22 03:52:21
Okay, was a little confused with bringing up the subject of leeching. Getting a spell at level 200 that 2 or 3 out of 15 classes use is not fine. That means that those classes have one less spell to work with in sense, no fault of their own because it’s a terribly bad designed spell. 
I/we are merely suggesting that if it’s going to change might as well do something cool while they are at it. A lv 200 spell should be important by the mere fact that it’s a level 200 spell. Of course it shouldn’t be game breaking op but important nontheless for all classes not just a few


animatik|2021-04-20 08:25:02
"At level 200 we should have a spell that looks AWESOME! Something where  a new person looks at it makes them go “WOW, I want to reach lv 200 to get that!” Lv. 200 should feel very different than level 199. Nobody is reaching lv 200 because of this lame summon. Give us something that fortifies this and fortifies our class identity."

Thats the comment i disagree.If you make awesome,wow spell for 200lvl that means game starts after 200lvl.Im okay for little-fixes on dopple-spells, Big new awesome spell no.In server i play(grandapan) 
1.People buys 200 sets with euros
2.Starts multi-accounting to drop f3 materials
or 3. People quits game after lvl200
Its so hard to find a team for f3.If you make awesome spell for 200lvl somehow players gonna leech more, somehow players gonna try to reach 200 more.For my opinion Game should push people more 0-199 activities, Not go 200 and get disappointment.

 “WOW, I want to reach lv 200 to get that!” I think this will affect the game badly.But lets see, I am open to innovations, I am curiously waiting for what will happen.
0 0
Score : 21

Creo que lo mejor seria eliminar ese hechizo completamente y añadir uno completamente nuevo

2 0
Score : 3

Deberia ser opcion 3 , equilibrarlos , no borrarlos como lo isieron en dofus pc

La gente q quiere eliminar el hechizo dopeul q juegue dofus pc , deberian arreglar los equilibrios y los daños.

0 0
Score : 3

 

MrDSire|2021-04-20 14:44:28
Los que quieren eliminar el hechizo dopeul que estubo desde un principio deberian mejorarlo no quitarlo del juego , ejemplonel hechizo dopeul podria ser que los jugadores lo pudieselos controlar, y la gente que quiere eliminar el hechizo q juegue dofus pc , para que quitarle a este dofus touch el hechizo dopeul .
0 0
Score : 392

Based on the concept that these lvl 200 spells should somehow emphasize some of the class lore/peculiarities, i will put it between [], as in Class [Lore]: spell.

Sram [invisibility]: 4AP, unlimited range, no LOS, recast every 7. make one allied character invisible for 1 turn, and move it to a free cell in 0-2/3 range.

Sadida [dolls]: 6 AP, target self, recast every 8. destroy all existing dolls on the field and gain a specific bonus for the 1 turn (current + next) (madoll 2ap, ultrapowerful 2mp, sacrificial + 100%power, inflatable heals 500hp, block add 10 dmg red)

Eniripsa [vampiric]: 4 ap 0-4 range, 3 turns recast. makes the target (allied or enemy) unhealable, gives it 5% resistance and in exchange every damage dealt becomes vampiring, healing the caster for 50% of it

Xelor [dial]: 6 ap, recast every 4. If cast on target applies a "tempus fugit" state, where every spell cast from the target causes a 1 AP loss that can be resisted. If cast on the dial, all enemies are inflicted a 10 ap resistance and 3AP theft from the dial, which can be resisted. Unlocks a spell on dial which costs 10AP, that gives +1000 hp, + 20 AP reduction, + 5 range for 2 turns to the dial.

Osa [spiritual leash]: 8 ap, removes the zombie/unhealable state from an allied revived with spiritual leash. recast either 1 per fight or every 15 turns.

Panda [zatoishwan]: 6 ap, cast on self, recast every 8 turns. The panda enters a Zen state where both Drunk and Sober moves can be used. Grants a passive bonus of +1 AP, +1MP, +20% resistance, +20dmg, + 50 power which lasts 3 turns. Like all panda states, the Zen state is removed by Bamboo milk, and overridden by the other two drunk spells, otherwise it persists for 3 turns even if other effects are debuffed.

Enutrof [chest]: recast every 2, 5 ap, 1-6 range. 2-cell AOE spell that hits in all enu elements (damage similar to repulsion glyph, i assume). However, if chest is hit within the AOE, it triggers a 3-cell AOE attack from the chest (during enu turn), similar to sacrier life transfer, where the chest will lose % of its remaining hp and inflict them as dmg to enemies, thus powering up for the upcoming turn

Eca [gamble/summon]: 4 ap, recast every (idk, higher than eca summon recast), range 1-4. Buff the cat summon with a permanent +2ap + 3mp +1000hp and jump spell. The cat AI will now become crazy with a 75% chance of being friendly and 25% chance of being unfriendly (like chafer summon). The friendliness is rolled at the beginning of the turn, therefore for the duration of it s turn the cat will only target friends/enemies, unlike chafer.

Iop [mobility/fighting]: 8 ap, recast every 4. The iop jumps with a 1-8 range, triggering a friction effect in a 3 cell AOE from the landing cell, epplied to all enemies. The iop is granted 20% resistance and 100ish damage reduction fore 2 turns, while also being inflicted -10MP (much like duel), rooted and heavy states, effectively making the iop into a statue of armageddon for a couple turns smile

Sacrier [more pain]: 4 AP, recast every 4. jumps to a cell in a 0-14 range, triggers 9 cell attraction in a 0-9 cross from the landing cell. Doubles the *punishment* capacity for 2 turns (e.g. can receive buff up to 400 instead of up to 200)

Masq [shields]: 6 ap, recast every 6, cast on self. Caster current hp is reduced by 20% of max hp, and applies 500 shield to all allies.

Feca [shielding summon]: 7 AP, recast every 10, 1-5 range. Summons a shielding summon that will apply shields on allies. summon should be bulky enough, or permanently shielded itself (e.g. 30% res, perma rampart, 10hp)

Fogger [turrets]: ? sadly i'm not proficient enough in this class to propose a useful and fun addition smile

Rogue [bombs]: 4 AP, recast every 6, bomb cast range. Summon an already fully powered white bomb, which will combo with any bomb it is lined with and count towards the max of 3. bomb will have higher hp and permanent remission on it.

Cra [hawk eye]: 4 AP (perhaps too harsh, maybe 2-3), cast on self, recast every 5. For every line of non-null damage that the caster will land, it receives a 100% power buff for the current turn.

0 0
Score : 392

Based on the concept that these lvl 200 spells should somehow emphasize some of the class lore/peculiarities, i will put it between [], as in Class [Lore]: spell.

Sram [invisibility]: 4AP, unlimited range, no LOS, recast every 7. make one allied character invisible for 1 turn, and move it to a free cell in 0-2/3 range.

Sadida [dolls]: 6 AP, target self, recast every 8. destroy all existing dolls on the field and gain a specific bonus for the 1 turn (current + next) (madoll 2ap, ultrapowerful 2mp, sacrificial + 100%power, inflatable heals 500hp, block add 10 dmg red)

Eniripsa [vampiric]: 4 ap 0-4 range, 3 turns recast. makes the target (allied or enemy) unhealable, gives it 5% resistance and in exchange every damage dealt becomes vampiring, healing the caster for 50% of it

Xelor [dial]: 6 ap, recast every 4. If cast on target applies a "tempus fugit" state, where every spell cast from the target causes a 1 AP loss that can be resisted. If cast on the dial, all enemies are inflicted a 10 ap resistance and 3AP theft from the dial, which can be resisted. Unlocks a spell on dial which costs 10AP, that gives +1000 hp, + 20 AP reduction, + 5 range for 2 turns to the dial.

Osa [spiritual leash]: 8 ap, removes the zombie/unhealable state from an allied revived with spiritual leash. recast either 1 per fight or every 15 turns.

Panda [zatoishwan]: 6 ap, cast on self, recast every 8 turns. The panda enters a Zen state where both Drunk and Sober moves can be used. Grants a passive bonus of +1 AP, +1MP, +20% resistance, +20dmg, + 50 power which lasts 3 turns. Like all panda states, the Zen state is removed by Bamboo milk, and overridden by the other two drunk spells, otherwise it persists for 3 turns even if other effects are debuffed.

Enutrof [chest]: recast every 2, 5 ap, 1-6 range. 2-cell AOE spell that hits in all enu elements (damage similar to repulsion glyph, i assume). However, if chest is hit within the AOE, it triggers a 3-cell AOE attack from the chest (during enu turn), similar to sacrier life transfer, where the chest will lose % of its remaining hp and inflict them as dmg to enemies, thus powering up for the upcoming turn

Eca [gamble/summon]: 4 ap, recast every (idk, higher than eca summon recast), range 1-4. Buff the cat summon with a permanent +2ap + 3mp +1000hp and jump spell. The cat AI will now become crazy with a 75% chance of being friendly and 25% chance of being unfriendly (like chafer summon). The friendliness is rolled at the beginning of the turn, therefore for the duration of it s turn the cat will only target friends/enemies, unlike chafer.

Iop [mobility/fighting]: 8 ap, recast every 4. The iop jumps with a 1-8 range, triggering a friction effect in a 3 cell AOE from the landing cell, epplied to all enemies. The iop is granted 20% resistance and 100ish damage reduction fore 2 turns, while also being inflicted -10MP (much like duel), rooted and heavy states, effectively making the iop into a statue of armageddon for a couple turns smile

Sacrier [more pain]: 4 AP, recast every 4. jumps to a cell in a 0-14 range, triggers 9 cell attraction in a 0-9 cross from the landing cell. Doubles the *punishment* capacity for 2 turns (e.g. can receive buff up to 400 instead of up to 200)

Masq [shields]: 6 ap, recast every 6, cast on self. Caster current hp is reduced by 20% of max hp, and applies 500 shield to all allies.

Feca [shielding summon]: 7 AP, recast every 10, 1-5 range. Summons a shielding summon that will apply shields on allies. summon should be bulky enough, or permanently shielded itself (e.g. 30% res, perma rampart, 10hp)

Fogger [turrets]: ? sadly i'm not proficient enough in this class to propose a useful and fun addition smile

Rogue [bombs]: 4 AP, recast every 6, bomb cast range. Summon an already fully powered white bomb, which will combo with any bomb it is lined with and count towards the max of 3. bomb will have higher hp and permanent remission on it.

Cra [hawk eye]: 4 AP (perhaps too harsh, maybe 2-3), cast on self, recast every 5. For every line of non-null damage that the caster will land, it receives a 100% power buff for the current turn.

0 0
Score : 449

 

luisbonton|2021-04-26 04:29:47
Based on the concept that these lvl 200 spells should somehow emphasize some of the class lore/peculiarities, i will put it between [], as in Class [Lore]: spell.

Fogger [turrets]: ? sadly i'm not proficient enough in this class to propose a useful and fun addition smile
 


cracks knuckles

Rail Gun: 9ap – Summons an offensive turret which has a global cool down of 10 turns. Summoning this building puts all of the caster's other turrets on a 1 turn cool down.

Rail Gun properties: Like the Harpooner, this is an attack turret whose element is determined by what element spell a friendly fogger hits it with. Unlike the Harpooner it does not attack on its own. This building also has the special property in that, for the caster, if they summon another turret the Rail Gun is removed from the field (it takes a lot of resources to build that thing!). Once it reaches lvl 3 it is "armed" and, if the fogger targets an enemy with Evolution, the Rail Gun will hit it with an extremely high damage spell (think buffed Iops Wrath), infinite range and no need for LoS (damage affected by the caster's stats similar to how the Harpooner works). Anyone, friendly or not, standing within 2 cells of the Rail Gun when it fires also receives some damage, although it is less than what the special spell does to the specified target. Upon firing the Rail Gun destroys itself and is removed from the field.

Interaction with friendly foggers: Like with other turrets, there can only be one Rail Gun built per team and the cool down to cast them is a global cool down. Friendly foggers can also Evolve the turret, reset its element, and trigger its special spell. Any fogger that did not summon the Rail Gun can summon and evolve their own buildings following the normal rules. There is, however, one caveat: when the Rail Gun fires all other friendly turrets are destroyed, regardless of who summoned them (that thing is powerful!).
0 0
Score : 128

Crazy idea: Keep the dopple, but all classes get a generic dopple that should be leveled (not as a spell, but as a companion).

(alternative similar idea: you get a spell that allows you to summon a pet, mount, or petsmount you have in your inventory)

1. This dopple can learn a maximum of 3 spells. These spells can be any (or a selected group) of the spells of the main classes. The player can choose which spells to learn.

2. The maximum level of this dopple is say lv50. At levels 10, 25, and 50, you get the option to learn a spell.

3. The dopple is autonomous (not controllable). Or, it can be controllable but the turn is much shorter in time.

4. This will allow some classes to build additional strategies (e.g. Iop with eniripsa+fogger spells)

5. In PvP, only one dopple is allowed at a time (or no dopples allowed at all?)

6. This dopple is leveled in PvM if used in battle. Or maybe make a dungeon, mini-game, or line quest in which the player earns special scrolls to level this spell.

7. To summon the dopple in fight, you use a 6AP spell. However, the spell level is always 1 (one).

8. Its HP depends on the vitality of the player.

8. When classes are balanced, the dopple's spells are modified accordingly (or the player gets the option to change its spells)

0 0
Score : 2

1. Put ripples at lvl 150 with at least 1/4 caster vit and atk stats.

2. Option 2 at lvl 170. Though this can cause some classes to be less specialized and lose their niche in terms of class usage. A set summon out of the 3 based on which class character is to support better solo play or boost team play situations could still work. Eg. Healer for Iop. Attacker for foggernaut. Etc.

3. An Uber class skill at lvl 200. No explanation needed. It's what we all want!!!!!

0 0
Score : 50

- Replace the class spell at lvl 200 for a better one (maybe a spell that emphazises the class strengths).

- Make the dopple spell a scroll spell which can be learned by any class and only at lvl 200. Make the scroll be obtainable from a dopple dungeon where you can fight one of the 12 bosses at random and the dungeon is a maze (similar to the lord crow or mino dungeons). The scroll is dropped at low rates from bosses (similar to the vulbis dofus?)

0 0

Hello everyone,

The survey has ended. Kindly give us ample time to collate the data, we will share the results soon. Thank you!

[Flatops] 

Respond to this thread