Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: Eniripsa Revamp

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - May 03, 2021, 15:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 28
Score : 133

Que porcaria de atualização é esta??
Larguei o DOFUS e pelo visto vou ter que procurar outro jogo para LARGAR TAMBEM o DOFUS TOUCH...
Jogo e acompanho o jogo desde 2016 quando Eram apenas os Servidores SPIRITIA e ROSAL, época da famigerada da LEVEL UP que me diga-se me fez odiar o JOGO depois de TOMAR AQUELE MALDITO "HACK" em serie onde todo mundo aparecia pelado no BANCO DE ASTRUB.

Que pena lamentável...

0 0
Score : 1

Amei nova jogabilidade ficaram demais obrigado a dedicação ankama

0 0
Score : 450

I know why the Flask Spells are bothering me so much – they're basically Sadida mechanics. Healing Flask lays down a summon that heals AoE like Sadida trees, except the trigger is air spell damage instead of the summon activating it. Toxic Flask is almost straight up buffed version of Poisoned Wind since the summon is what does the poisoning rather than having to sacrifice a tree or doll to inflict it (and whatever the left behind glyph does when it gets destroyed).

Mocking Word basically is Panda's Vertigo spell except it's air damage (and inflicts the Cursed mark).

The mark mechanics seem a bit overly complicated as well. If we're borrowing mechanics from the PC version anyways* maybe have damage done via water spells heal allies in an AoE around the Eni instead? And ditch the Cursed marks entirely?

We'll have to wait and see when testing comes around I suppose.

*I don't say that with malice so please don't read it that way.

0 0

Hello everyone,

Here is our feedback to your questions:

Will all the classes after the revamp (not only Sacrier, Eniripsa, Cra) have the same costs to level up characteristic points?
A: Yes, the plan is for all the classes but in batches. The first batch will be Sacrier, Eniripsa, Cra and we might add some more if possible.

Stimulating Word is giving AP to allies and the Eniripsa himself at the same time? Or is it a single target spell? 
A: Yes, it gives AP to the targeted ally AND the caster.

Can Coney be controlled? 
A: You can't control Coney.

Will you remove multi-elemental sets?
A: No.

Will Cra and Eniripsa still have spells that remove bewitchments from allies and enemies?
A: You can check all the spells in our devblogs.

Word of Altruism will no longer heal the caster?
A: Yes. Will only heal if the caster has a Blessed Mark on him too.

Score : 77

Tbh this feels like the wakfu version of eniripsa and its kinda exciting .

0 0
Score : 6

Marks should be removed completely. Eni should be easy to use. Frankly, his new version is messed up. Still it looks like cha will be fun if hit hard with the vampiric word. Remember, there was no cha eni on the server when the nerfs of the vampiric word. Seeing all these changes, I really wonder what the sacrier will be like. It seems that you are copying and pasting pc dofus, which is already an example of failure. In other words, the high vit advantage of the sacrier seems to disappear anymore, so the sacrier will not be a tank class. But it will not be hitter either. It will be something that tries to do everything but can do nothing. Like Eni.

0 0
Score : 450

ricardomilos|2021-05-04 07:22:40
Marks should be removed completely. Eni should be easy to use. Frankly, his new version is messed up. Still it looks like cha will be fun if hit hard with the vampiric word. Remember, there was no cha eni on the server when the nerfs of the vampiric word. Seeing all these changes, I really wonder what the sacrier will be like. It seems that you are copying and pasting pc dofus, which is already an example of failure. In other words, the high vit advantage of the sacrier seems to disappear anymore, so the sacrier will not be a tank class. But it will not be hitter either. It will be something that tries to do everything but can do nothing. Like Eni.

Oh, I didn't think of that with the stat rework being proposed. High hp is basically Sac's hook so, yeah, if they don't get bonus HP like they do now when you dump stat points into hp then their rework is going to have to be something spectacular. That or the server will be devoid of them.
0 0
Score : 57

Los puntos de características que se han colocado en forma de scroll se mantendrán o se quitaran también? 

0 0
Score : 150

This is great but the game is dying .There needs to be more tools to find groups so that when I log on, I'm guaranteed a group to play with. Not everyone has a squad.

0 0
Respond to this thread