FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: A Quest for Tons of Rewards!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 28, 2021, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Starting today, a special quest is available in the beta version of the game that will let you earn rewards on the classic servers. We're here to tell you more!

Quête bêta DOFUS Touch

As part of class revamps currently available in the beta through the DOFUS Touch Early app, we're offering the chance to complete a specific quest to unlock various rewards.

The quest is given by the NPC Miss Engere, who is located at the zaap at [-2,0] and will ask you to complete various objectives.

The quest is only available to the Cra, Eniripsa, and Sacrier classes starting at level 100. It automatically adjusts to your characters' level, allowing you to earn:

If you have multiple characters in different level tiers, you can absolutely repeat the quest to earn multiple rewards. However, the goultine prize can only be collected once.

The event ends on August 16. The rewards will then be credited to your classic servers (Oshimo, Terra Cogita, Herdegrize, Grandapan, Dodge, and Brutas) once the beta is over.

If you take advantage of this quest to test the 3 class revamps, be sure to share your feedback with us in the forums or on the Discord channel. Our team takes the time to study each constructive message.

Have fun testing!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Tomeihacksfd

Hi Tomeihacksfd#4860,

We focused on Cra, Eniripsa, and Sacrier as they were the classes that had a major overhaul and it is important for the team to get as much feedback as possible regarding their changes. You can still participate in the event by purchasing a class change potion and super level scroll with the beta NPC. Happy testing!

[Flatops] 

See message in context
Reactions 41
Score : 1

injusto colocar só pras classes que tomaram rework

0 0

Hi Tomeihacksfd#4860,

We focused on Cra, Eniripsa, and Sacrier as they were the classes that had a major overhaul and it is important for the team to get as much feedback as possible regarding their changes. You can still participate in the event by purchasing a class change potion and super level scroll with the beta NPC. Happy testing!

[Flatops] 

Score : 67

If I'm level 200 do I get the 3 items in the set or just the Traffic Cone headger?

0 0

Hi franksilver#8391,

You would receive the Traffic Cone hat. The traffic cone items are per level bracket.

[Flatops]

Score : 17

FIX THE BOT PROBLEM INSTEAD OF GIVING PLAYERS USELESS COSMETICS

1 0

Hi Nitro-The-Cat#4766,

Thanks for the feedback, we are aware of the issue about bots. 

[Flatops]

Score : 2

no entiendo porque nunca e podido comprar gloutines.. siempre me sale que no hay paquetes disponibles.

0 0
Score : 32

Please at least we should be able see the requeriments on each quest,and to cancel one if we accepted and see that we cannot meet all the objectives.

0 0
Score : 78

cuando vamos a tener información sobre la compra de gultinas en nuestros paises por favor ya vasta de hacerse lo de los oídos sordos y podrían dar algo de información acerca de como va este proceso?

0 0

swedish-hmafia#8257|2021-07-28 18:29:20
no entiendo porque nunca e podido comprar gloutines.. siempre me sale que no hay paquetes disponibles.

petimor#1305|2021-07-28 23:02:27
cuando vamos a tener información sobre la compra de gultinas en nuestros paises por favor ya vasta de hacerse lo de los oídos sordos y podrían dar algo de información acerca de como va este proceso?

Hi guys,

The payment option for Chile, and Colombia, are currently unavailable due to fraudulent purchases. You can find more information here. Thank you for your understanding.

[Flatops]

Score : 153

I wanted to mention 2 things that you could consider:

-Eni has always been the healer character of the game, so I think that the best branch of it should be intelligence and healing, and not like now that it is practically the weakest. Before, with a spell of 2 AP as a healing word, he healed very well. At least give that spell back to the fire eni, or return altruism as it was before, without depending on the blessed mark and that it heals with fire.

- Reconsider the stimulated state. The truth, I think that most players do not want this change, because in koli having support classes, which gave AP, could affect you negatively, it could also favor you at some point, and this added fun. In PVM, gaining AP and being able to finish fights faster is something that all players enjoy.
Please remove this stimulated state. I'm sure if you do a poll, most players don't want this change.

Thank you very much for your attention and for listening to the community.

1 0
Score : 193

We have koli 3 vs 3 already, please implement koli 1 vs 1
Something like bonta vs brak but Koli style.
We will love to compete in those type of things

0 0

Y los que no son sacro, ocra o eni? No ganamos nada? Ni siquiera las gultinas?

0 0

Hi naaahuuee#5559,

You can participate in the event by purchasing a class change potion and super level scroll with the beta NPC. Happy testing!

[Flatops]

Hello everyone,

The event ends on August 16. You have about 2 weeks to finish the event and get exclusive rewards.

Happy testing!

[Flatops]

Score : 4

hey I’m unable to use my grandapan characters in the beta server. How do I fix this?

0 0
Score : 4

How am I meant to get Kamas in the beta server for level scrolls etc?

In the past I was able to use my main character in the beta, but now it makes me create a new character, with no kamas, so I can’t buy the scrolls, equipment, etc.

Still unable to use my own character from Grandapan on the beta server……

0 0

Hi sharpviprix#4954,

Thanks for the report, we'll check it but unfortunately, we cannot solve your issue for this current beta. You can always send a message to your friends and maybe they can give you some kamas in the beta server?

[Flatops]

Score : 52

When new servers ? .....................

0 0

Hi Cimento06#1657,

Thank you for the feedback, there are no plans at the moment to release a new server.

[Flatops]

Hello everyone,

A reminder that the beta event ends on August 16 at 11:59 PM (Paris time)! You still have time to unlock the special rewards! Happy testing!

[Flatops]

Hola,

Me gustaría saber si hice todas las misiones siendo 150, cuando entregarían dicha recompensa?

0 0

Hi pykardia#2406,

We will distribute the rewards after the beta, we'll share the specific date soon.

[Flatops]

Score : 20

Me gustaría saber cuando darán la recompensa de las personas que participamos haciendo las misiones en la beta y que tenemos alguna parte del set de la Quest.

0 0

Hello everyone,

The rewards have been distributed after today's maintenance. Enjoy!

[Flatops]

Score : 3

Buen día,

Yo realice las misiones de la Beta, tenia un escudo que dieron de recompensa pero hoy conecte y no tengo dicha recompensa... que puedo hacer?

0 0
Score : 17

A mi me pasa igual, hice las misiones y no tengo la recompensa el día de hoy, que se puede hacer?

0 0
Respond to this thread