FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Betaverse #1: A New Challenge on the Beta Server

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - March 21, 2022, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

You aren't prepared for the trial that awaits you. And you're no closer to earning the rewards up for grabs. For the first time in the World of Twelve and on the beta server, there's a race featuring all 10 dungeons.

SPANISH

To tide you over before the new Four Aces update, we're offering a new challenge on the beta server.

The competition you'll get to join is shrouded in mystery: nobody knows who started it… All we know is that the adventurers who successfully complete at least six of the 10 dungeons will score prizes:

• For six or more dungeons: an Autonobarrel
  • For 10 dungeons: an Astrub Mercenary Helmet that unlocks the title "Legend of the Dungeons"

For this inaugural edition of Betaverse, here is a list of the 10 dungeons you'll need to take on:

• Otomai's Ark
  • Dragon Pig's Den
  • Jellith Dimension
  • Soft Oak Dungeon
  • Skeunk's Hideout
  • Amakna Castle Rat Dungeon
  • Fouxwork Factory
  • Valley of the Lady of the Water
  • Snowfoux Den
  • Damadrya's Bamboo Grove

If you think you're a boss at brawling, here's your chance to prove it!

• Conquer as many of the aforementioned dungeons as you can during the beta, which runs through March 30, and you could score an Autonobarrel or an Astrub Mercenary Helmet that unlocks the "Legend of the Dungeons" title!*

*Offer valid once per character. Any items earned will appear in your inventory 1 to 2 days after the event ends.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to zigmaxgeon

Hi zigmaxgeon#1311,

The rewards will be distributed on the live servers (Brutas, Grandapan, Dodge, etc.).

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 91

la recompensa la entregan en ese mismo servidor beta o en brutas?

0 0

Hi zigmaxgeon#1311,

The rewards will be distributed on the live servers (Brutas, Grandapan, Dodge, etc.).

Score : 44

Hola ankama una pregunta para la versión beta... Hya que crear una cuenta para probarla o la bruebas con la mísma cuenta que juegas

0 0

Hi Shansw#2633,

You can use any account that you prefer, but we highly suggest using the account that you normally play with since you have established characters there that were copied to the beta server.

Score : 67

A qué hora termina evento?!

0 0
Score : 17

Please show closing date of beta server, is it closed?? Or I can not just log in??

0 0

Hi tencab#3748, 

The beta ended last March 30. Thanks for helping us test!

Score : 26

Cuando dan las recompensas yo pase las 10 masmorras y no me a llegado las recompensas??? Hay alguna fecha

0 0

Hi kirbypowerjajaja#9630,

We have distributed the rewards after today's maintenance. Enjoy!

Score : 40

Cuando darán las recompensas del evento en la beta?

0 0
Score : 186

Hello i completed all 10 dungeons and i have still not reveived my beta rewards. When will these be sent to grandapan? Several people here have confirmed they also did not get their items

2 0
Score : 19

Same issue here on grandapan

0 0

Hello everyone,

After today's maintenance, The rewards have been distributed. If you still haven't received your rewards, kindly contact the Support team here for checking. Thank you!

Respond to this thread