FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

At the Heart of the Legend: It's Online!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - June 21, 2022, 10:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The new update, At the Heart of the Legend, is available! Are you ready to put your name down in gold letters in the history of the Krosmoz? Log in to the game now and try to get your hands on the incredible Legendary Weapons! Don't hesitate to take a look at the update's devblog so you'll be perfectly prepared for what's to come…

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

We've got an exceptional quest for you: the quest for Legendary Weapons, those rare, powerful artifacts passed down from samurai warriors.

Do you have what it takes? Don't hang around: Try to earn your place At the Heart of the Legend!

In summary, this new update will let you:

• acquire rare and prestigious Legendary Weapons,
  • test the new class balancing,
  • embark on new daily missions linked to Vulkania,
  • enjoy the latest improved graphics,
  • and discover lots of other cool stuff!

If you want to find out more about this new content, why not read the update's changelog?

First Ankama intervention
Score : 1

Good time of day. I want to thank you for creating such interesting content. I really love your games, cartoons, comics. Everything related to Krosmos. But can I please ask you? Dofus Touch is a very interesting game. It allows you to get well acquainted with the history of the World 12. But could you please add a race of Huppermages to the game. I really love her representatives - magicians who own all the elements and light. I beg you very much, please add them to the game. With gratitude, Eduard.

See message in context
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4

why is so hard to drop that weapons i make something like 200 fights and nothing

0 0

Good time of day. I want to thank you for creating such interesting content. I really love your games, cartoons, comics. Everything related to Krosmos. But can I please ask you? Dofus Touch is a very interesting game. It allows you to get well acquainted with the history of the World 12. But could you please add a race of Huppermages to the game. I really love her representatives - magicians who own all the elements and light. I beg you very much, please add them to the game. With gratitude, Eduard.

0 0
Score : 2

Hola que está pasando no tengo mis cosas completas ese no era mi lvl por qué me bajaron de nivel no entiendo está pasando algo!!?

No tengo mis recursos no son tengo lvl me borraron las cosas mi set todo que está pasando a qui IVA lejos en la cosecha eterna y ahora sale que no eeeh echo nada 
las kk no así no aguanta tanto que luche para subir

Que paso con mi PJ por qué me lo bajaron de lvl que paso con mi set que está pasando con el servidor de brutal
Necesito una respuesta convincente 

0 0

Hi Kratos#5733,

Kindly contact our Support team here so they can investigate what happened to your account. Thank you!

Buenas noches tengo una curiosidad y no se quien me la pueda responder es referente a el hechizo gancho de los ocras, lo que dice y entiendo es que si se lo tiras a un enemigo las balizas en línea recta a el se asercan 3 casillas pero intento y nada o es que estoy equivocado me podrían aclarar eso muchas gracias ️

0 0
Respond to this thread