FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Shield doesn't work for Dofus Touch

By Crypto-Knight March 20, 2017, 22:17:28

Not much to say here, it simply doesn't work for Dofus Touch at all. It would be comforting if it worked..

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the suggestion, we’ll share it with the team for discussion.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 368

Seconded.  I feel much better when I have Ankama Shield activated.

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the suggestion, we’ll share it with the team for discussion.

Score : 531

agreed

0 0

Hello everyone,

After discussing this suggestion, the team suggests to make use of the Ankama Authenticator as it is compatible with DOFUS Touch. Integrating DOFUS Touch with Ankama Shield is a complicated process and would require a lot of resources.

Score : 858

Very well. If possible, I would at least make it more clear on the website that the shield does not work for Dofus Touch. Many people don't realize they arn't actually protected.

0 0
Score : 531

also this think dosent work in my country :/

0 0
Score : 65

BUMP. Instead of relying on the in-house option what about integrating services such as Google Authenticator? 2Step verification based on codes rather than Ankama-Shield, alas I feel this option is much better, and also allows for the use of other applications that connect up to provide the 2nd factor. I'm not expecting U2F to be intrgreated as not all phones or tablets have NFC that would allow for a ubikey to be used. Heck! let me upload my SSH key to my account I have that stored on my phone/tablet for work!

0 0
Respond to this thread