FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Now and future of Dofus Touch

By Ice-Donut December 22, 2017, 08:37:55

I thought Dofus Touch was supposed to get updated in the first six months. I dont know how far the 200s are but some updates would be nice. Eventually I pray that Dofus touch could catch up with Dofus.

1 0
Reactions 10
Score : 2355

Dofus Touch has received many updates -  are you not reading the change-logs?

The dev team for Touch has stated that they aren't using PC Dofus as their template and will not be following the same updates. The dev team has explained in depth that Touch was never meant to be, and will never become, simply a mobile version of PC Dofus.

2 0
Score : 664

When Dofus Touch first started they said they were going to follow up on Dofus for PC and eventually catch up is what their first agenda was. I did not see that they changed their agenda on Dofus Touch.

Was you a part of Dofus Touch when it first came out. Obviously you was not a part of Dofus Touch when it first came out.

0 0

I've been playing Touch since it was about six months old.

I remember reading that the dev team for Touch likes some of the stuff on PC and would like to bring it to Touch, but everything I've read from the beginning is that they never intended to make Touch into a mobile-format copy of Dofus PC.

0 0

Well in those six months they said they were going to update it to Dofus PC with many updates.

0 0

I'd sure love to see where they said that.

0 0

Who knows maybe I am a liar.

0 0
Score : 74

Hi, from the begining they said Dofus Touch and Dofus PC are two different games, this means they're not intending to catch up with the content on Dofus PC at the present moment.

0 0
Score : 186

This mentality has kept me from enjoying Dofus Touch. It's installed on my note8 but as far as I'm concerned it's there as a sign of my affection for the Dofus universe. The classes are dated and it shows. Wild imbalances that were mostly rectified with the changes to the PC version still exist on touch. The Sadida update being the main one for me. They're just outright more fun to play on PC. The ability to have all crafting classes on one character is outright better. Dofus Touch had potential but was squashed by the dev team deciding to forge their own path instead of bringing PC Dofus to mobile platforms which is what we were begging for to begin with...

0 0
Score : 1

It's Maybe Amazing to play with my PJ oficina computer in Dofus touch someday

0 0
Score : 50

We need updated quest for the dofus it's so not interesting to chase dofus through a slot machine, on pc there are quest to help you through and obtaining these dofus they are all just 0.01% chance of dropping. 

0 0
Respond to this thread