By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Incram water problem

By jove2 April 18, 2019, 09:17:00

1. Because of the bots in incarnam, it is impossible to do the beginner quest that  requires water.   The bots are constantly spamming the water troughs.  The solution is to maybe put a small patch of crabs in incarnam to kill, which allows another source of water.  The only alternative is to go to astrub and farm crabs then go back. However if you don't do the quest line in order  there is an issue, as explained. 
2. The other  issue is due to the bug, (Journey to Astrub quest).  If you choose to stay in incarnam you cant finish this quest.     This quest is needed in order to complete the quest line for the Cawwot Dofus. 

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 5

Bring back grocery store

0 0
Score : 162

Seriously there isnt any reason why they cant bring back the store.  It has become a MASSIVE JOKE how they are allowing the bots to take over the server. This is making it harder on players to play, simply over trying to gather water for quest or crafting (not to mention other store items). Not only are the bots hogging every water well on the server, but they are botting the lower area's too.  You cant go kill crabs, mushd, snappers.  How is a low level player supose to do anything.  So because the bots have the water market and area's all covered, we cant get any.  The only other option is to purchase water. OH THATS RIGHT WE CANT because it is to expensive to buy. I realize they have changed the recipes a LITTLE bit but not enough.  The bots have been sitting at the same wells for this whole MONTH, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. SERIOUSLY????????? It is almost as if it is the administrators are implementing the bots since they dont do anything about them.  People have reported over and over, and complained in chats in game, asking how to report, and I've seen several people say they have reported them.  Still nothing has been done about them. What is the difference in allowing us as players to buy water and other items from the store as to allowing the bots to control everything.  Anakama reason for doing away with the store was because players and bots were buying and reselling.   OK, so now what they have done is allow the BOTS to come out on top by controlling the water situation (not to mention other resources). SO WHAT if a player was buying water for 1kama and selling for 2kama.  BIG DEAL!  The only players that even bought water was the ones that were to lazy to run to the store to buy it. Now we have no other option but to buy water, (from the bots).  So your getting rid of the stores didnt help control the bots,  it allowed the bots to control you! The only option I see at this time, on how to make everyone happy would be. 1. Put store in Frigost ( a player has to be level 50 in order to get there).  2. Put store in controlled areas. (more AVA's would be implemented for those controlled area's if there was a store in them), (reminder, you already do this with home potions). 3. Have a quest that needs to be done in order to buy from the shop. ( just like you implemented for the almanax). Maybe you need to be a certain level in order to purchase. ( just like  you have to be level 20 in order to complete the Almanax). 4. Hire a game master, and implement a paging system. There are a lot of dedicated players that would gladly be a GM to help with the bots. Those game masters would help you out and it wouldnt cost you anything, they would volunteer their time for free. How it would work is 1A. player would hit the bot report button, type the location, name of bot and other info needed. 2B. the GM would go to that area and spectate what is needed, and even try talking to the bot,  If the bot doesnt respond to the GM's questions, then consequences would take place. 3C. The GM could take the bot to the jail and can not get out. 4D. Have another button for wrongfully jailed, which pages the GM.  The GM can go talk to the person that feels is wongfully jailed and determine if they are a bot or not. (simply hitting the wrongfully jailed button doesnt automatically allow them to be removed from the jail).  Answering simple questions and being able to carry on a small conversation would determin if they are a real player or not.  Having been an Admin/GM/script writer/graphics designer, on a different game for many years, I know this works.  Yes, it takes lots of volunteer time, but it makes players happy and your server is much better for it.  You benifit from having happy players,  You get to keep players on your server.  5. Do nothing, keep everyone frusterated and unhappy, which leads to people quit playing, which then leads to you having to shut down servers. 

0 0
Score : 1

The first time that they implemeted this stupid idea was on PC Dofus, was a terrible idea, people hate it. 

Now they did it again, i dont know why, the problems is BOT on Dofus Touch, now for me, a normal one character player is that i can made bread, that was my income and now is impossible get water alone.

I hope that developers read this comments on forums and fix this stupid idea.

0 0
Respond to this thread