By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Voice of Grandapan

By SpartanzMage April 19, 2019, 21:20:23
AnkaTracker
Reactions 45
Score : 36
What's worst is that THEY DONT EVEN ANSWER DAMN

Thank you Flatops for your answer. We appreciate the feedback. I think that's the first time we get an official answer. I hope we'll hear more from you.
2 0
Score : 17

I wish that something could be done. If you guys won’t merge servers please offer a potion to us. You guys will make a ton of money of us. Then everyone will be happy. You guys get our money and we get a populated server. I just don’t see why this hasn’t been done yet. We are basically asking y’all to take our money. There r mult account user that will pay 40 bucks for there team of 8 to be switch to dodge. Y’all do the math. So please hear us out and merge us if not please release a potion!!

1 0
Score : 38

Please Merge Servers! Dont let Grandapan die

0 0
Score : 258

I am from Dodge, but a server merge to avoid Grandapan starving could be really a solution. At the end of the day after the last big update the economy has been geounded to zero. I remember Ankama said that server merge was not in their plan to avoid affect the economy of servers, the econmy cannot be worst, so it is the proper time to merge. +1: save the international servers. 

2 0

Hello everyone,

We thank you for your post. Our team is aware, and currently discussing your feedback.

[Flatops]

Score : 137

Thanks for your reply [Flatops]. However, in my understanding, your colleague [Yawn] were suppose to give us a detailed answer concerning our concerns, questions and feedback. I would like to know, when you're saying ''Our team is aware, and currently discussing your feedback.'' does that mean we're going to have an answer ASAP (As Soon As Possible)?

Sincerely,

Hitman.

2 0

Merge needs to happen, I had multiple 200s on Grandapan and have since left and leveled a 200 on dodge due to the lack of activity on granda, lost all of my achievements, event items, account linked items, Mimi symbics etc. If people are going to invest money into your game, you need to make the game playable

1 0
Score : 72

same situation here, two different solutions would be cool:
1 Merging servers, you could even reset grandapan houses/enclosures giving us the money/items back in the bank (I bet that Grandapan players would agree with this choice).
2 A free change server potion, so we will lose all our stuff on grandapan (houses/enclosures) and let us join Dodge with our characters/items/banks so the economy won’t change.
This would be the only fair solution that could be provided by you, making the change server potion only buyable with real $ won’t be fair enough, most of us have got different accounts and it will be too expensive imho.

1 0
Score : 2

lol just dont reset the house form grandapan but reset the house form dodge to

0 0
Score : 16

please ankama do something for grandapan,no player , no kolozeum , no lechers no let dead this server 2 years of game and for now is dead meet with other server pls!! i love this game but without economy and without player is very annoing!!! help us!!! JIRAYAA

1 0
Score : 347

bump from another thread but relateable

Why not make achievements repeatable if you are keeping the drop amount so low? If anything the decrease in achievement mats have caused more bots to be introduced into the game to account for the crazy prices being generated due to 1. lack of players playing these days and 2. nerfs that have done nothing but increase the amount of bots. Why should someone sell their rss when you are adding new recipies with already rare items? This makes items un obtainable even if you have the kamas to buy them which also in turn is killing the servers with already little activity.

Achievement points can be a one time deal but I think this is a healthy request especially if you can run each dungeon atleast twice getting materials from achievements... This allows for new and old players to still benefit from a global update and allows you guys to develop new sets that you have started to do requiring frigost 3 materials.

@flattops

2 0
Score : 1

Bump. Can we get an update soon on what your plan is to address grandapans plight!

0 0

I’ve already took some time off DOFUS touch due to this problem. That’s one player lost. Good job!!!

0 0
Score : 16

You loosing players tho :/

1 0

Hello,

Thank you for your organized post that clearly expresses the worries and expectations of players on Grandapan.

Since the initial post was divided into several sections, I'll try to respond to the various points where my replies will be pertinent. That is, mainly regarding what happens directly in the game.

When it comes to achievements, there are two things to take into account.First, it isn't possible to have different servers behave differently when it comes to the quantities of rewards linked to achievements (in this case), item drop rates, and so on. Therefore, going back on this modification isn't possible or under consideration.

In addition, it wouldn't solve the problem you are encountering in that completing an achievement depends on the ability to beat the dungeon. There are two solutions:

• Players manage to complete the dungeon and can do it several times thereby obtain the desired resources, for which the bonus pack makes access much easier than initially.
  • If players cannot beat the dungeon, the only way to complete the achievement will be to get someone to finish the dungeon, which is not a viable long-term solution.

When it comes to adding equipment or resources directly for sale via the shop, that goes directly against everything the game is trying to build in terms of its economy because it amounts to directly injecting content that can be infinitely generated. And that is precisely what we are trying to eliminate, as we did with the previous update removing ingredients from grocery stores.

The server population issue does indeed impact its economy, but the economy must not take into account these issues that are "outside" the game if it is to stay healthy over the long term.
For example, if over time the server were to become over-populated, there would be excessive resource generation that would be very prejudicial, especially for players and notably those who had invested money in content that would no longer be worth anything.

To briefly touch on the question of server mergers and an inter-server Kolossium, as has been explained many times in recent years, this is not technically conceivable and has strictly nothing in common with having populations from servers combined on servers such as Early or Tournament.

Even though certain changes are not visible, know that we are making constant efforts to bring in new players for all servers to ensure that things are working properly and fun to play for everyone.
However, there isn't a magic solution to fill a game server overnight, and that's why we don't have a turnkey solution to offer. It will happen through repeated, continuous effort.

Be aware that we care about the health status of each and every server, and we are grateful for your enthusiasm and trust.

Thank you again for your post and suggested solutions.

[Yawn]

Check last post

0 0
Score : 36

So we could say that nothing is concretely planned to make Grandapan great again?

0 -1

I agree on the fact that the solutions proposed by the other players are not viable in the long term, mainly concerning the achievements. It was a thoughtful answer, but we would appreciate that more visible efforts could be done in order to keep the game enjoyable for us,current players. However,i thank you for a temporary response and hope to hear more in the future! Cheers

1 0

Viable for every server no it’s not. French servers are thriving and have high populations while the international community is dead especially in Grandapan.

I personally left Grandapan to play on dodge.. gave everything away etc just to start over and maybe in 6-8 months face same said problem

0 0

@ Yawn i understand what you were saying in terms of achievements and an excess population causing prices to drop etc. However there is no population... Thus in turn driving the prices extremely high... You have taken out a majority of Kama producing features via almanax dopples and even bounties. As stated above those changes made for populated servers are understandable but for servers which are not completely kills the game and economy.

You stated that you didn’t want or intend for having players let other players do the dungeons for them but that is exactly what is being encouraged! Let alone multi accounting being the only option to efficiently farm said materials for end game dungeons

You tried to address said issue but you are looking at it as a whole change for every server and not strictly the international community. We are always over looked and if any developer truly cared you’d make changes for the players you have in this community before they leave elsewhere like many have already done

@yawn
@flattops

0 0
Score : 63

We now have one large Aliance in Grandapan and on most days now there are between 50-100 players on, weekends a little more.  With this kind of activity it should scream it's time to do something different.  This is not a dying server, it's already dead.  now it's just a matter of if  you want to keep the players we have left or for them to slowly leave as well.  It's well past time to do something.  

You can transfer players to another server (Dofus early) and just need to figure out what to do with the bank accounts, maybe give us 25% of the value in bank and have everyone carry what they want to transfer to the new server.  Materials in inventory transfer on Dofus early so this would work and is very easy to do.

0 0
Score : 31

[Ankama]DOFUS-Touch|2019-05-15 10:17:13
Hello,

Thank you for your organized post that clearly expresses the worries and expectations of players on Grandapan.

Since the initial post was divided into several sections, I'll try to respond to the various points where my replies will be pertinent. That is, mainly regarding what happens directly in the game.

When it comes to achievements, there are two things to take into account.First, it isn't possible to have different servers behave differently when it comes to the quantities of rewards linked to achievements (in this case), item drop rates, and so on. Therefore, going back on this modification isn't possible or under consideration.

In addition, it wouldn't solve the problem you are encountering in that completing an achievement depends on the ability to beat the dungeon. There are two solutions:
  • Players manage to complete the dungeon and can do it several times thereby obtain the desired resources, for which the bonus pack makes access much easier than initially.
  • If players cannot beat the dungeon, the only way to complete the achievement will be to get someone to finish the dungeon, which is not a viable long-term solution.

When it comes to adding equipment or resources directly for sale via the shop, that goes directly against everything the game is trying to build in terms of its economy because it amounts to directly injecting content that can be infinitely generated. And that is precisely what we are trying to eliminate, as we did with the previous update removing ingredients from grocery stores.

The server population issue does indeed impact its economy, but the economy must not take into account these issues that are "outside" the game if it is to stay healthy over the long term.
For example, if over time the server were to become over-populated, there would be excessive resource generation that would be very prejudicial, especially for players and notably those who had invested money in content that would no longer be worth anything.

To briefly touch on the question of server mergers and an inter-server Kolossium, as has been explained many times in recent years, this is not technically conceivable and has strictly nothing in common with having populations from servers combined on servers such as Early or Tournament.

Even though certain changes are not visible, know that we are making constant efforts to bring in new players for all servers to ensure that things are working properly and fun to play for everyone.
However, there isn't a magic solution to fill a game server overnight, and that's why we don't have a turnkey solution to offer. It will happen through repeated, continuous effort.

Be aware that we care about the health status of each and every server, and we are grateful for your enthusiasm and trust.

Thank you again for your post and suggested solutions.

[Yawn]

So basicly if I summ it up, they are saying "welp theres nothing we can do". Nice to know, I will consider leaving this dead server and the game as a whole. Because devs are incapable of providing a pleasant game expirience.

And for the love of god stop overthinking about economy, bad economy is a side product of ZERO DIDDLYDOO PLAYERS PLAYING. How about that? What about 20 active players? Is that a problem maybe? We cant do content properly, we cant PVE, PVP... WE CANT PLAY THE DAMN GAME!

And no, it wont "happen through repeated, continuous effort" because all you do is spit out new content. You wont get new players with new content if hardly anyone knows that the game exists. How about some marketing? Its possible to advertise a game you know, its a thing everyone except you does.

< Forum Rules >
2 0
Respond to this thread