By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Great Idea for New and Old Players

By SpartanzMage May 02, 2019, 03:30:15

With all the talk about market and economic longevity how about we incorporate a change to an already existing feature "Achievement Rewards".

Upcoming changes and additions to the game specifically new gear sets being added I think it would be beneficial for achievement drops to be repeatable since they were nerfed from 10 materials down to 3. I would like to suggest a limit of 2-3 times being allowed to be repeat achievements solely for drops but even new titles or ornaments specifically designed by the touch development team for completing this would be epic.

Touch developers claim they want dofus touch to go in a different direction than PC Dofus. This is totally different! I think it would be cool to rotate the achievements making them progressively harder to complete each time you complete each set. To reach the next stage you must complete all achievements for that specific dungeon
(including Duo). 

Would Love to have some feedback Thanks!

13 0
Reactions 8
Score : 17

Yes!

1 0
Score : 16

Oui 

1 0
Score : 44

Sip!

0 0
Score : 1

Good idea. But it would also mean u would have to duo count in order to get the materials again 

0 0
Score : 151

Take my upvote.

Another possible solution that maybe would require less programming is to just ratchet up the bonuses from challenges significantly for materials and have it possible to drop more than one of any given resource per run. I.E. currently you can only (potentially) get one claw from a run against Kolosso, make it so a run where you complete one or both of the challenges not only raises your chances for a drop but also creates the possibility to drop 2 or 3 (or more!) claws.

0 0
Score : 271

Frig 3 is already beyond insane if you ask me. Also, some players crave to fully complete achievements. Tripling achievements when completing them takes 1 year at least, for an expert player, would discourage every platinum player and make him leave. 

What you are asking for is basically more resources, but no resources cannot be farmed with the right team. Hence, you must be a solo player that has a hard time farming late or endgame materials. 
Which is good, I am a solo player! Just find a good guild, be patient, make your character valuable so they will call you more often and ultimately make yourself a sweet spot. 

You should see from midgame boss resources that increasing availability is not the key, as their price dropped to crap and they do not feel valuable. I remember old times when dropping a WA wabbit fabric was a fortune, now they are worth like 2-3 kk. 

For me it's a no. They would need an intensive session of recipe and item stats balancing, but the direction taken is correct. Idk your server, but on mine prices are going down steadily, both thanks to bots and to reduced money and material inflow. Lower prices means earlier access to game content for newbies

Tldr: no, better investing in recipe and stay balancing, which they won't but who knows

0 -1
Score : 355

I disagree with some of the said statement... because any mid level gear let alone any kind of gear's value would and will depreciate over time. Why are prespic hats 300kk+ during first few weeks but 3-4 months later they are as low as 10kk? 

I think they already balanced the crafts and gear with addition of pebbles... if your trying to sell mid level gear as a source of income in a game that's not fairly new I think you are wasting your time. Most active players are well beyond mid level range and are at endgame or already in endgame. 

As a solo player or even being in a decent guild.. if you are not proactively doing 10-15 runs and souls It will take you forever to craft gear that's recipe requires boss materials especially in the f3 area with achievement drop nerf... 

1 0
Score : 322

Bump

0 0
Respond to this thread