By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Grandapan final days

By TylerMattera June 03, 2019, 14:13:14

Here is a quick PSA

I think I have to quit dofus... I have been playing Dofus and dofus touch for years and I absolutely love the game.... When it's actually playable. Server population on Grandapan is non existing. Major hub spots, city, dungeons and zaap are all abandoned. The complete server is a ghost town. Items simply don't sell on the market anymore and have fun trying to get into a fair pvp... Lol sometimes in Grandapan you could literally wait hours for kolo. I'm making this post to notify the developers that I'm leaving the game indefinitely until they implement a server switch service. Dodge server is doing well and going on my low lv character on that server makes me so sad, seeing how alive and active the dofus touch community still is. All I want to do is to participate and enjoy the game for how it's supposed to be played but for me to do that you are asking me to give up everything that I have accomplished to date on my character. It's not just a time investment, (many days of gameplay) but also a financial loss, I and many players like me on Grandapan have invested real currency for the in game features such as subscriptions, mounts and goultines. Please development team, I don't know what needs to be done but I can't play on Grandapan anymore, you made that choice for me. Unfortunately I will not be restarting my progress on dodge because I feel so strongly about my prior commitment to the game. The moment you introduce a service (even if cost me any dollar amount) I will pay to have my character transferred, until then, you have lost a customer, enthusiast and fan of your game. 

Please make this a priority, for the game to grow and succeed internationally, we need support for this server. 

Thank you and best regards! 

​​​

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 53

100% agree with you. Same thing with me, lost interest

0 0
Score : 1

Alternatively, why dont they merge servers?
I bit the bullet a few months ago and left grandpapan to restart on dodge. I now have a few end game characters, but the server still seems mediocre compared to some like Oshimo. Instead of offering a service to change servers, I feel it would benefit the markets and the play base if they just did a merger. This way, even free to play players will be more willing to keep up their activities. Just food for thought

0 0
Score : 322

Bump

0 0
Score : 68

I play in Grandapanw since its debut, the population at first was very good, but I think the same players we dedicated to him to die, fights envy, fear, people stopped pvp for fear of losing, nobody was interested in buying things because someone always lowers the prices to the point that people do not pay what is worth, the attitude of some players caused the server to depopulate, the attitude of some alliances, even saying "the server is dead I go" when day day more people arrive, but they get that they can not do anything because the players who have trades no longer play, no one helps, they end up abandoning

It's my point of view, I think migration would only end up with the server, a server that would never recover from that, a possible solution would be a merger, but I do not think it's something so simple, the correct measure would be to promote the creation of accounts on the server, momentarily limiting the creation on saturated servers such as brutas or others

Excuse my english I write the best I can with the translator, have a good night

0 0
Respond to this thread