FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Greatest Battle Of Servers

By Pandasaur July 06, 2019, 02:39:53

Hello all,

With all the changes this past year ranging from gear additions, achievement drop nerfs, and crafting recipes in the attempt to prolong server longevity and economic trades. I would like to propose bringing back the old but forever legendary Goultarminator Tournament.

I like having the new updated tournaments where all players can participate however I believe these styles of tournaments don’t promote anything in terms of economic growth.

However with Goultarminator it promotes full server involvement ranging from voting for your favorite players that make the cut from performing well in the speed test, as well as increasing sales drastically on runes, gear, and resources throughout the servers.

There have been tons of changes to reduce the influx of resources from dungeon bosses as well as change to crafting professions. The elimination of crafting supplies from NPCs (grocery store) and the removal of kama generation from dopples and the almanax has made kamas much more difficult to come by. I know measures were taken to prevent the use of bots abusing these sources of income however for anyone new to the game or those that have quit and come back now struggle with Kamas generation.

I think this is a great idea to host a tournament like Goult because unlike other pvp tournaments hosted by dofus touch this style of tournament allows you to use, make, and mage your gears versus having nearly every item in the game available in your bank on the contest server.

Just my 2 cents! Would love to hear some feedback

20 0
Reactions 7
Score : 31

The idea is good, i support it, as i know a lot of players will. The thing is...Ankama stopped caring. So even though you can have the full weight of the community over your suggestion, they just don't care. The game's death has been dramatically accelerating due to the last updates such as the ones you mention (kama reward removal, npc grocery changes, amongst others). The bots just keep increasing, and people stopped caring in regards of reporting them, since they are still there. Best bet to keep enjoying the game is just play with IRL friends or a tight active guild. I support your suggestion even though i stopped playing for a couple of months now, and i really hope Ankama does something about the game's state in general.

2 0
Score : 565

I appreciate the feedback! I've noticed we all have been neglected on a majority of requests regarding game changes. I think they base all decisions based on the more active french servers when it comes to big updates however being in a smaller less populated server these changes really hurt the community and economy within that server.

This is the only idea that I can think of that would potentially help every server big or small which allows everyone an equal chance provided we have enough prep time allowed for example 3 month minimum to prep and get ready for the tournament.  

15 0
Score : 337

They should really work out a server migration service. Maybe Just 5 bucks per account,im sure that everybody except bot owners would migrate to Dodge , which Is the least dead of the International servers 

4 0
Score : 394

IF they will reply: Thanks for the suggestions that will be internally discussed. We are a small team and for the time being we won't consider any merging nor any world tournament. We have recently introduced a new area with a lot of features, enjoy it.

I understand that they are a small dev team, but it is obscure to me their long term strategy; I feel they are concentrated and running over the dev of their new game, hoping for all the player base to migrate there... leaving the dofus titles dieing slowly

5 0
Score : 66

Agreed

7 0
Score : 69

Pandasaur|2019-07-07 02:01:06
I appreciate the feedback! I've noticed we all have been neglected on a majority of requests regarding game changes. I think they base all decisions based on the more active french servers when it comes to big updates however being in a smaller less populated server these changes really hurt the community and economy within that server.

This is the only idea that I can think of that would potentially help every server big or small which allows everyone an equal chance provided we have enough prep time allowed for example 3 month minimum to prep and get ready for the tournament.  

ya they can just reuse their maps they made for last tournament
3 0
Score : 565

Bump

0 0
Respond to this thread