By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Suggestion to add Eliotrope to the game // Sugerencia de agregar la raza Selotrop

By Caquin August 06, 2019, 05:47:35

{English}
 I've heard about lots of people that would want this class added to the game, so much to the point that I downloaded the game on PC just so I could try it, and I ended up loving it. I don't usually have much time free while I'm home, so I can't really dedicate myself to playing the PC version as much as I would like to, so I'll have to stick to Dofus Touch. But man, I really liked playing with my Eliotrope, and I think many would be very excited (myself included) to see this class added to the game! (As I said before, I discovered this class because there was so much people talking about it, because they really liked it) Thanks for your time!

{Español}
Desde que juego Touch, he escuchado a mucha gente hablar de los Selotrop, tanto así que decidí  descargarme el juego en PC solo para probarlo, y me termino encantando, es muy divertido de jugar. Por lo general, no tengo mucho tiempo en casa como para poder dedicarle el tiempo a jugar Dofus en PC, asi que me tendre que quedar con Dofus Touch. Pero de que verdad disfruté mucho jugando Selotrop, y creo que a mucha gente (Incluyéndome por supuesto) le encantaría que agregaran esta clase al juego! Muchas gracias por su tiempo!

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 149

I started playing Dofus Touch over a year ago after living on Netflix and saw the Wakfu series and it reminded me of when I used to play Dofus on pc many years ago, I immediately after watching the series discovered Dofus was on mobile device as Dofus Touch, and I downloaded it to play as an Eliotrope, but found out there was none <\3.

P.s. I still play DT as an Enutrof in Dodge server.

1 0
Score : 1

french trad wink ?

0 0
Score : 149

what do you mean by that?

0 0
Score : 106

julithulius|2019-08-16 22:56:33
french trad wink ?

I'll have to use Google Translate, so it won't be as accurate x)
0 0
Respond to this thread