FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Are we ever going to get the missing classes?

By JackOfSnakes April 07, 2020, 12:37:31

Are we ever going to get ougi, hupper, and elio for dofus touch? Both Wakfu and Dofus have them, and elio is one of my favorite classes. (this has nothing to do with eni, I just needed a place to write it)

3 0
Reactions 8
Score : 151

I feel you bro

0 0
Score : 58

Same, been waiting for years ! They said in some posts that the elio doesn't suit DOFUS TOUCH and i'm here playing roublard, which was hardly found in the lore or the animes, is super complicated and not suited to be on dofus touch ...

0 0
Score : 54

"General Discussion" might have been a better placement since we seem to lack a "suggestion"

That being said I would love to play Elio <3 all we can do is hope let them know we want it!

0 0
Score : 1

vengan que tal si solucionan el lag tan bravo que hay no he podido jugar bien me saca es una hora para entrar y ademas de eso los koliseos se laguean y lo sacan a uno y para volver a entrar es un problema he perdido 5 koliseos igual que mamera si no van a arreglar el problmea me avisan y me hacen reembolso de las gultrinas y objetos que e comprado y dejo el juego y si no pues me avisan para denunciar ante entidades competentes 

0 0
Score : 74

i feel with you. i miss ouginak on dofus touch. so i hope of a coming update with this class.

enutrof is so lame to play. ouginak is more interesting

P.s. that's why I googled it today, it's annoying that dofus touch has an earlier patch status than dofus

0 0
Score : 108

They're aren't missing, They're excluded on purpose.

The reason they made touch is huppermages and elio's and ouginaks Made no sense in the Dofus universe.

They were added to wakfu and therefore Had to exist in Dofus and were forced to just kinda of exist.

Touch was created before the addition of those monstrosities Because 90% of the people who came back to touch think it was a mistake.

If they add those to touch the community will leave.

you're after a Dofus 2.0 Mobile. Not Dofus Touch.

0 0
Score : 142

they dont fit in dofus really, touch fortunately is safe without them and theres no plans of impementing them.

i you want the classes and changes that ruined dofus just play the pc dofus and leave dofus touch.

If you want a clasic dofus evolving towards a more sane, balanced, and not oversaturated game play touch and dont ask por pc dofus/wakfu things

1 0
Score : 108

Corazon-tierrA|2020-06-01 21:15:18
they dont fit in dofus really, touch fortunately is safe without them and theres no plans of impementing them.

i you want the classes and changes that ruined dofus just play the pc dofus and leave dofus touch.

If you want a clasic dofus evolving towards a more sane, balanced, and not oversaturated game play touch and dont ask por pc dofus/wakfu things
0 0
Respond to this thread