FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need more Mines! Especially copper!

By SmokeymcBong April 16, 2020, 19:00:32

The state of the mining proffesson is abysmal at the moment due to the lack of mines and the influx of bots camping them night and day.

limited resources like copper are almost impossible to mine. There are always bots just camping these spots and real players trying to lvl the proffession and get whatever they can manage to steal away from the bots. Getting rid of the bots alone will not fix this because again there are still not enough mining nodes. 

I propose you either open up a ton of more mines and make it so to enter a mine you have to do a capcha. Or and idea i like better and would even pay for is the use of single player instanced mines. Maybe you could buy a miner pass through the shop with only goultines to allow you access to these mines. Or include it with the booster pack. You could even have a bundled deal of the two. The reason it would only be goultines operated is to limit bots using this. And also to pay you for developing this capability. This would allow for people to lvl their mining prof easier and also get the materials for lvling gear making profs that can then help out new playere entering the game who need quality equips at an affordable price to enjoy the game. Eitherway something has to be done!

~Able-Mable

1 0
Reactions 1
Score : 120

Amigo el problema aparte de los bots es la cantidad masiva de jugadores que hay en el servidor y ankama se ha negado a crear uno nuevo y los problemas como este seguirán y la gente se cansara y dejará el juego.... 

1 0
Respond to this thread