FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I obtain and play this game?

By MisterMischievous June 28, 2016, 18:05:05

Hello,

I've been following this game for awhile now and I would like to give it a try, forgive me if this is the wrong section to write this out.

I've made an account on this website, and whenever I try to click download, it just sends me to the top of the page, as if the anchor link is missing.

I've also tried going to the Apple Store and clicking download there in attempt to download the game to my Itunes, however each time I try I'm directed back to the homepage of the store itself and no download is initiated.

I'm from the US, I have an Ipad that is up to date and I can see people are leaving reviews for this game/posting video content so I know it's somewhat functional?

Just wondering why this game is un-downloadable at the moment.

thanks,

Edit: Also, I can't seem to find the game on the Apple store when searching from my Ipad.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 712

Its only out for Canada right next. Next month they'll make a French server then possibly a international server the next month.

0 0
Score : 287

I have a friend living in Singapore who would like to play Dofus-Touch as well. Whats the time-frame on when the servers will be playable world-wide?

0 0
Score : 53

I downloaded the APK file and installed using that (UK)

0 0
Score : 287

Any update on when this can be made available without having to download anything third-party?

I just want to be able to download/play this from the app store.

0 0
Score : 188

I just donloaded it from the app store on both apple and android... Im from belgium

0 0
Respond to this thread