FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Authenticator bonus apply on Dofus-Touch?

By Kurogarasu November 10, 2016, 21:31:57
AnkaTracker

The title says everything xD

Also, I want to ask: will we see Ankama shop merchandise with special Dofus Touch bonus?
I don't think that the actual bonus codes for Dofus apply on the Touch version (or am I wrong?), so will we see special Dofus Touch merchandise?
I hope so! :3

0 0
Ankama intervention 2

Replying to warchainsbr

Hi warchainsbr,

What's more, if you reach at least rank 6 in Krosmaga and you play DOFUS, DOFUS Touch, WAKFU or KROSMASTER, a surprise awaits you directly on your in-game account (the one you'll use to play Krosmaga, of course!).

• In DOFUS, you'll gain access to the Duelist Emote.
  • In WAKFU, the Mystery Card Emote.
  • KROSMASTER, the Season 4 Krosbox.
  • And in DOFUS TOUCH, the White Ninja Set!

Enjoy!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 3

Hi Kurogarasu,

The Ankama Authenticator bonus does not apply with DOFUS Touch. As for the item codes, you are correct. We specify if the code can be redeemed in DOFUS Touch such as the codes provided during the holidays. I have taken note of your feedback and discuss it with the team.

Score : 119

Hi have any possible thing "gift" from play Krosmag to get "reendem" in DOFUS TOUCH?

If a play Krosmaga can i get aiything on DOFUS TOUCH?
0 0

Hi warchainsbr,

What's more, if you reach at least rank 6 in Krosmaga and you play DOFUS, DOFUS Touch, WAKFU or KROSMASTER, a surprise awaits you directly on your in-game account (the one you'll use to play Krosmaga, of course!).

• In DOFUS, you'll gain access to the Duelist Emote.
  • In WAKFU, the Mystery Card Emote.
  • KROSMASTER, the Season 4 Krosbox.
  • And in DOFUS TOUCH, the White Ninja Set!

Enjoy!

[Flatops]
Respond to this thread