By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscriptions

By kingzzz March 11, 2017, 11:20:52
AnkaTracker

I understand dofus is a very good game and deserves money but it being free for tablets and phones created the easy levelling and buy your way to win... Not saying its a bad thing but then the players get caught up in the money and wanting to be the best then all of sudden quit and then the server is full of nothing but high levelled dedicated people that dont help new people. Which is fine but Jesus Christ... I love helping newbies but theres no one to help out now.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Lotus-Sutra

Hi mutanteallan,

A reminder that the use of emulators for DOFUS Touch is prohibited. You can join our Discord server and meet new friends to party with!

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 46

Hello I am newbie, HELP ME PLEASE! only joking, I am the best one!

I thought that Dofus would be a one player game, because it is for tablets, I was deeply wrong, the French created an emulator for the game and it turns in the best multi account game...

I am playing alone as always...  :tap:

0 0

Hi mutanteallan,

A reminder that the use of emulators for DOFUS Touch is prohibited. You can join our Discord server and meet new friends to party with!

Score : 862

Ankama changed their payment model to align with the mobile platform. It makes sense, and so far I really like it as long as its profitable for the dev team. If you don't like that system than you can always go back to PC Dofus. 

If your just looking for people to play with and maybe some noobies to help out than please PM me in game on the Grandapan server. I run a very active guild called Fairy Tail which is all about helping new/lower leveled players and the vast majority are single account.

Dofus has always been a game where you have to make the most of your opportunity; things won't come to you.

- Grim-Reaper

0 0
Score : 133

Your right, but since we cant change his from happening, I just grind by myself. Even if its little by little, I will do it alone. I am a previous owner on PC version of an account with 3 Enis, started with Eni as a Warrior, then did a Healer, lastly a Wind stat. Did it all alone, takes more time, but its not like you NEED help from people to get to where you want to. smile

0 0
Score : 46

[Flatops]| - COMMUNITY MANAGER - Today - 05:11:19
Hi mutanteallan,

Is it some kind of joke? I was told for years that VPN was banned when I went logging on Dofus 1.29 had French level 200 there for years.

It is no use to create a rule and not check, they do not take care of bots, I want to see to prevent the use of an emulator. :tap: 
1 0
Score : 132

I dont have the money for a PC or I would. All I have is a phone. Oh and by the way playing on multiple tablets takes skill and is a challenge.

0 0
Score : 133

hahaha Im so glad Im not the only person in this situatio. smile

0 0
Score : 663

Just find a way to back track Dofus Touch application.

0 0
Respond to this thread