FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where to reset spells/characteristics?

By Cairen September 20, 2016, 19:31:47

I'm level 26 and I know that in Wakfu you can reset and change up your skills at level 30 and after some searching I saw that in Dofus you can reset while UNDER level 30 by talking to a NPC in Incarnam.

However, I can't find this NPC as I think its a slightly different version of Dofus, so does anyone know where I can reset my spells cause I made some mistakes and don't want to have to remake my character.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 664

If you're still under 30 go inside the Incarnam Inn and talk to the fairy there. She will let you reset spells and stats for free, but if you are higher than lvl 30 you need to go to Amanka and kill some class dopples and then you can reset spells and stats (only once) with the doploons you get from them (they are fairly hard if you are still new to the game, so it might take some time to build up power and skill to win them).

Dopple lvls go up in set number of 20 and for example if you are lvl 50 the dopples are still lvl 40 but if you are lvl 51 they go up to 60. Use this to your advantage on taking them down more easily.

And after you have reset stats with doploons the only way left to reset stats (besides bying the orbs) is to go to Otomai Island (don't remember if this was the actual name...) and complete the Dungeons there according to your lvl and talking to Otomai.

If any more experienced players see faults in here, please point them out and give us all up-to-date info.

1 0
Score : 54

thank you! for some reason I kept missing her. I'm glad I got to reset early on.

0 0
Score : 188

Also on Otomai you'll be required to complete a certain series of quests along with the dungeon depending on your level. The higher your level the more dungeons and quests you have to complete before you can do a reset. Alternately you can buy a Magical Orb from the store to reset your characteristic points.

1 0
Score : 94

Sorry for reactive this TOPIC bit i have a question, i planing make a New Char and LV It to 200 puting ALL times points on SAB pure SAB.

If o do this i can reset at 200 with Doples??? 

0 0
Respond to this thread