FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Touch vs PC: a list?

By GrimackReapum October 08, 2017, 23:20:50

Hello, rather new to DOFUS touch but it’s already clear that there is some overlap and some differences. I assume this question has been asked before, but Is there a (definitive) list of those differences/similarities ?
An important one for me is: where are we ‘story wise’ with Touch. I’ve read Lord Crow’s dungeon will be added soon yet in the bestiary and such they are already mentioned. I find this quite confusing...

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 41

they dont add lord crow they revamp it

0 0
Score : 48

apologies, misread that. Too much info to process wink

0 0
Score : 2359

Dofus Touch is Dofus PC through the 2.14 update.

PC content that Touch doesn't have (and might not ever have) is the soft-cap normalization among all classes, the various class overhauls, the new classes, the divine dimensions, the treasure hunts, 1 x 1 kolo fights, a solo-account server, magical orb update, the haven bag, ivory dofus update, the update to all the other dofus, the Sufokia update, the Cania desert update, the Moon update, the Frigost whale update, the striches update, the trophy update, new wanted posters, the end of the Bontarian/Brakmarian alignment quests, the lost dimension, Dramak's theater, the abandoned laboratories on Wabbit Island.... I think that about covers it?

Touch has an expanding roll-out of three-roomed dungeons, an expanding roll-out of lairs, exclusive Al Howin locations, and... is there anything else?

Fill in the blank if I'm forgetting anything.

0 0
Score : 48

No Dramak's theater?! Oh for Sadida's sake, that was one of the reasons I started Dofus touch angry But that's what I meant with confusing: Dramak and his cronies (for example) are in the Encyclopedia, so I just assumed they would be present in the game

0 0
Respond to this thread