By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Should I delete Grandpan Char and restart in Dodge?

By Ryrae12 November 25, 2017, 07:53:48

According to Dofus population, Grandpan is only one server decreasing population.
Dodge has much more population 20000 ppl online and increasing population rapidly.

I am lvl40. 
Should I  leave dead server?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 2305

1. What is your definition of a "dead" server?

2. What is your definition of an "active" server?

0 -3
Score : 20

You should move from Grandpan to Dodge before its too late. You can reach lvl40 in 3 days. Grandpan is the obviously only one server in dying stage. Ankama says no server merge .  It means you have no hope to go active server in future if you continue to stay in Grandpan

1 0
Score : 75

Yeah, it is really unfortunate to feel that way. Few people believe the server is "active" due to the fact the population rate is growing each month. However that does not determine how long a player will stay there and actively play because of the lack of interaction in the Grandapan server. (This doesn't mean Grandapan players "never"interact with each other at all.) Back at Summer 2016 numerous people would hang out both at Astrub and Amakna, and I can tell and among any others that believe me that there were a lot of people cooperating compared to these days. Now people are mostly divided from lvls 1-50 to 180-200 and most of them are doing their own things. (Either they are too busy farming for endgame sets or busy with life. FOR EXAMPLE.) I would honestly leave it up to you whether to start fresh in Dodge or play alone in Grandapan, because that is the current situation this server is now.

0 0
Score : 40

I’m in a pickle. I have over $200 of real money put into my character. Maxed tailor and jeweler lvl 102 character own my own home in astrub and have about 3mil In kamas that took me forever to get on grandapan..... I really am starting to struggle because it feels so empty..... I have been thinking about playing on dodge but don’t want to abandon my main character that I spent so much time effort and money on. If there was a server transfer I would do that but there isn’t. Advice?

0 0
Score : 507

Transfer would kill servers as it did on pc version but merge is something they should think of.

0 0
Score : 1

Global-Account|2018-07-23 04:02:30
Transfer would kill servers as it did on pc version but merge is something they should think of.
0 0
Score : 78

Note: i didn't notice the date before writing this x) 

You shouldn't, definitely shouldn't restart on dodge if you are in Grandapan. Both of your informations are wrong. Grandapan's population has been growing rapidly now and Dodge is at 30k characters, not 20k. 3k more active characters in 4 months in Grandapan is very good of a growth in my opinion. The advantages of a "DEAD" server :

Higher chances of finding 10 stars (even in dungeons). That translates to higher drops and experience if you manage to find them.

Economy is easier to manipulate. That can be a disadvantage too depending how you see it.

The kamas buyers from websites are low. That means that the kamas is nearly worth nothing on those server, which translates with a very low bot number.

The number of ressources collector are low. That means it is easier to find ores, trees, fish, flowers and cereals READY TO HARVEST (and again, 10 stars).

The number of recruits are very low compared to other servers. That means you will have an easier way finding a guild, everyone is trying to recruit in their guild to make them bigger. You will have a lot of choice, you can pick the bigger alliances/guilds or the smaller at your convenience.

The community is small. Again, can be a disadvantage or an advantage, but it means that you will have an easier time knowing the big players, and hence will know rapidly who to contact for what. 

The number of ressources in the market are limited. Another possible disadvantage, but you can use it for your own advantage. Find a ressource people need and farm it. You will make kamas fast. 

The only disadvantages of a smaller server :

Harder finding exp groups. 

Harder finding drop groups.

Harder finding crafter.

Harder finding certain mats.

Notice all of those disadvantages pretty much go away when you have a good guild and a good alliance, and YES such things exist in Grandapan. Pm Demago for a nice guild. Have a good day.

0 0
Score : 236

I've actually never come across a good guild in an MMO. Guild leaders promise all sort of things but when you join nothing is heard from anyone. It's the culture of the Internet I guess, everyone is indifferent or un-necessarily antagonistic smile

0 0
Score : 6

What defines a "good" guild? ie: what do you expect from a guild?

For me, I mostly enjoy leveling up(ie: grinding) my professions & soloing. I started getting bored, and I joined a guild. The benefit of the guild for me is to see guilds-mates online & chatting smile

Note: I play on Grandapan & I like the server. 

0 0
Score : 2

can u help me leveling 

0 0
Score : 153

WFTC is the top guild right now. It's not too intimidating to get in and I've had guild leaders do some Mother Theresa diddlydoo for me. Strongly recommend that guild. Also, since the server is dead, everyone moved to the JAJA alliance, so that may or may not be a good thing.

If I were to leave the server, though, I'm going to PC, lol. Ankama seems to care a lot more about PC.

0 0
Respond to this thread