FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Playing On PC

By BananaCross29 December 19, 2017, 20:55:17
AnkaTracker

Hello, I really love this game, I like playing it on my phone all day long but I can't because my phone doesn't have an infinite energy. My question is can we play it "LEGALLY" using an android emulator in PC? I'm ok in banning multi-users but will they ban you when you casually play this game on pc?

0 -2
First Ankama intervention

Hi BananaCross28,

The use of android emulators is not allowed and you will be sanctioned for using it.

Multi-accounting is allowed as long as you play those accounts in different devices.

See message in context
Reactions 7

Hi BananaCross28,

The use of android emulators is not allowed and you will be sanctioned for using it.

Multi-accounting is allowed as long as you play those accounts in different devices.

Score : 65

May I know what are the reasons for banning people who use android emulators? I think playing on android emulator looks equivalent just to an android phone.

This might be my last question. Will there be a cross platform of this game? I know there is the Dofus PC which has a subscription which is a negative thing to me but I really want to play this Dofus Touch on PC when I'm home or phone when I'm working/outside.

0 0

You can refer to the following: news 1, news 2, for more information.

Score : 1

Can i play dofus touch on PC?

0 0

Hi MikhaELzus,

The use of emulators is not allowed and you will be sanctioned for using it.

Score : 3

donde puedo reportar un vendedor de kamas , usuario de bots y usuario de emulador dofus lindo 5 cuentas? Where can I register a kamas seller, user of bots and user of cute dofus emulator 5 accounts

[Flatops]|2018-10-04 07:52:23
Hola, Janotess,

puedes informarlos siguiendo esta guía: https://www.dofus-touch.com/en/forum/67-general-discussion/3637-como-contactar-moderador.

Hihello, inform the moderator of my server but do not read me or anything I really need to do something with these guys are killing the game experience, I need another kind of help someone more attentive
0 0

Hi janotess,

You can report them by following this guide: https://www.dofus-touch.com/en/forum/67-general-discussion/3637-como-contactar-moderador.

Respond to this thread