By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Going to another country

By DlnGeloso May 27, 2019, 00:11:39
AnkaTracker

ENGLISH:
I will be in another country (that has his own community in the game), so i need to know if i will be able to play Dofus Touch in the server that i already play, if the answer is no, what can i do to play the game in another country?

ESPAÑOL:
Ire a otro pais que tiene su propia comunidad en el juego y quiero saber si estando alla podre jugar en mi cuenta con mis personajes, sino puedo, hay algo que pueda hacer para jugar en otro pais?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi DLNGELOSO,

May I know which country are you going to?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 18

As long as you have internet you can play Dofus touch anywhere with your characters.

0 0
Score : 112

Pearl-Heart|2019-05-26 14:53:39
As long as you have internet you can play Dofus touch anywhere with your characters.

Not at all what OP is talking about. This game restricts you from creating characters on a server that is not your nationality. It's a huge problem that Dofus has always had, and now it's resulted in a diminished international community with no sign of Ankama addressing the issue.
0 0

Hi DLNGELOSO,

May I know which country are you going to?

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread