Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Achievement Rewards Not Received

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - January 13, 2020, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker
ES VERSION

Hello everyone,

We've posted this topic about the issue of achievement rewards not being received in order to centralize your feedback as much as possible and investigate the issue in the best possible conditions.

If you have been affected by this issue, please provide us with the information requested below in the comments section of this post.

Before that, however, here's a quick reminder about account-linked achievements since the September 2019 update:

"In order to limit excessive generation of certain resources, achievements are now linked to accounts. This means that resources and kamas from an achievement can no longer be obtained several times per account on the same server. If a character on Oshimo obtains the success, that won't prevent a character on Herdegrize from receiving the resources from the same success.

The experience, titles, ornaments, Dofus, emotes, etc. can, however, be obtained by each of the account's characters obtaining the achievement."

Requested Information:
  • Exact name of the achievement concerned (as well as the boss if it is a dungeon achievement);
  • Date the achievement was completed;
  • Exact nickname of the affected character in-game;
  • Server;
  • The character's level when the achievement was completed;
  • Don't forget to indicate which rewards were not received; and
  • Any other useful information that you think would be pertinent to share with us.

Thank you in advance for your help!
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Here's an update of our investigation. The issue does not seem related to the level of the character unfortunately (it would be too simple!). However, we have identified an issue that will be fixed in a future update regarding the Royal Rainbow Blop boss.

For the Stubbyobs dungeon, we are still investigating the problem. If you have new details for this issue that seems to be separate, please let us know in this thread.

For the other dungeons: can you tell us if you received the achievement rewards during an automatic backup of the servers? It happens around 12:00 AM, 6:00 AM, 11:00 AM or 4:00 PM (Paris time).

Thank you again for your precious feedback!

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 2

-"Trotamundos", "Excavación de Morsaguino Real", "Morsaguino Real (última posición), "Guinos" y "Bosque de los Pinos perdidos"
-5 de Diciembre 2019
-Thorxz
-Brutas
-Obtuve los 5 logros al mismo tiempo cuando llegue al nivel 140, oprimí obtener todos y obtuve la xp de los 5 logros pero solo las kk de 1, no se cobraron las kk de los otros 4 logros

0 0
Score : 283

So I was collecting some achievements while exping dts (I usually wait some time to collect them so dates could not be 100% correct)... Anyway:
- Klime's Private Suite (14 Jenuary)*
- Klime (Nomad) (21 Jenuary)*
- Klime (Limpwrist) (21 Jenuary)*
*I'm missing only 1 among those because I have 2 Scalps and 6 Moustache in my inventory right now.
- A midwinter knight's dream (15 Jenuary)
- Winter is coming (15 Jenuary)
- Apocalypse snow (15 Jenuary)
_______
- Heal-Oe
- Dodge
- 3* Klime's Moustache, 2* Klime Scalp, 1* Missiz Freezz's Underpants, 1* Sylargh's Incisor, 1* Nileza's Buttonhole, 1* Count Harebourg's Bandages, 10* Thermite Leg, 10* Treadfast Claw, 10* Tinkerbear Maxilla, 10* Revish Stapes, 10* Harrogant Eye, 10* Potbellion Blood, 10* Nessil Slobber, 10* Kan-O-Mat Canine, 10*  Bubotron Feather.
- Like I said I was retrieving them while exping dts (Map [-37,-56] , 22/01/2020 - 09:46 )

Any news regarding the issue? Can I collect others achievements' rewards without the risk of not getting anything at all?

0 0

UP!

0 0

Hello everyone,

Here's an update of our investigation. The issue does not seem related to the level of the character unfortunately (it would be too simple!). However, we have identified an issue that will be fixed in a future update regarding the Royal Rainbow Blop boss.

For the Stubbyobs dungeon, we are still investigating the problem. If you have new details for this issue that seems to be separate, please let us know in this thread.

For the other dungeons: can you tell us if you received the achievement rewards during an automatic backup of the servers? It happens around 12:00 AM, 6:00 AM, 11:00 AM or 4:00 PM (Paris time).

Thank you again for your precious feedback!

Hi, thanks for you answer!
Regarding the last question. I didn't receive any of the achievement's rewards for those 5 I wrote (and I haven't retrieved any other since this bug), I checked the bank/inventory (even the Dragoturkey's inventory) but nothing, if that is what you were asking.
If the question was WHEN I retrieved them like I said was probably around 9am.

1 0

Hi!
Dofus Universal Time or GMT+1 as you prefer, the " 22/01/2020 - 09:46 " on my first post was copy-pasted from in game chat using the command /time and I guess it took me like ~30-40 mins to write the first post, so that's why I came up with around 9 am.

0 0

Hi! Any news regarding the bug? I have like 100 achievements on my char right now and I don't know if this bug it's fixed or not :/

0 0
Score : 1

hi i lost x 6 Sylargh wolls from achievent Sylargh(carrier), and Sylargh (Hermit)
March 26 - 2020
Name char: Flind
Server: Grandapan
Class: Panda 195

0 0

Hello, I’ve noticed this bug on my character. Unfortunately I don’t remember all the achievements’ dates when these were completed because, for exemple, using their exp to lvl dts so I have 13 pending rewards on my character at the moment I’m writing to you.
But yesterday night I accepted one to get resources for a craft and nothing. So I tried with another one and nothing too except experience points, no kamas no resources. this morning I checked inventory after backup but nothing changed(collected "*" achievements but only get experience points, no kamas no resources.)

List achievements

“Junior”
Received: experience points
Lost: 22380 kamas

“Kwaks”
Lost: 10 fire, 10 ice, 10 earth, 10 wind kwak feather, 20 kwak claws, 2380 kamas

"the Kwakwa's nest" "*"
date: 24/04/2020
Recieved: experience points
Lost: 3 kwakwa feather, 1 kwakwa beak, 3480 kamas

"Kwakwa (Clean Hands)" "*"
Lost: 3 kwakwa feather, 1 kwakwa beak, 3480 kamas

“Canidae Dungeon”
Lost: 1 moowolf teeth, 3 moowolf hairs, 11980 kamas

Character in-game name
Rivetto

Server
Grandapan

Level
152 (153 now)

0 0

"Pingwins"
date: 27/04/2020 time: 11:15 am
Lost: 1x Kung-Fu Pingwin Ear, 1x Mama Pingwin Oil, 1x Pingwobble Wing, 1x Shaman Pingwin Giant Fishbone, 1x Pingwinkle Beak, 22380 kamas
Character in-game name: Rivetto
Level:157

0 0

With my character Wise-Master (level 190 - Dodge) I received only the XP of the following achievements (04/05/2020):

- Kolosso's Caverns
- Foster Caverns
- Sakai Mine
- Bearbarian Antichamber
- Petrified Forest Monsters
- Fangs of Glass Monsters
- Bearbarians
- No Country For Cold Men

Could you please help me getting the kamas and items of them?

0 0
Score : 100

Hice el año pasado la mazmorra de taponanos en duo con mi novia, a mi no me dieron el logro pero a mi novia si, los 2 de suficiente nivel

0 0

Hi guys,

Thank you for the additional information, they can surely help in the team's investigation.

[Flatops]

Hello,

Yesterday 16/05/2020 evening (somewhere between 21.00 and 00.00) i've completed the achievment "At the Edge of time" with my PG "Jilletta".
I've received all the rewards but not the emote.
I'm on Dodge server, i was at lvl 178 doing the quest and i've made 179 finishing the questline.
I got the emote with my other pg "Jilli", why i can't get It on my Cra?
Pls help

0 0

Hi jillor,

As of Update 1.47, this issue has been fixed.

[Flatops]

Still no clue on the cause?

0 0

Same bug, didn't receive any kama/resource from achievements (2 achievs from snowfoux dungeon, another from venerable shells)... Do you plan on doing something about it or nah? It's been 5 months and the bug is kinda annoying you know? smile

0 0
Score : 686

the achievement - Count Harebourg: Versatile. To complete this achievement players must use a spell only once per turn. The reward for doing this achievement is 3 Count Harebourg Scalps and 1 Count Harebourg Bandigages.Once completed, you will should have got a little green chest at the bottom of your screen asking you to collect rewards. On this attempt 4 players successfully got the achievement of Count Harebourg: Versatile. These players were also rewarded 10 score. However, Only one player got the little green chest to collect rewards, leaving three players without rewards.The character names it is linked to is Madting, Anakinra and Intermission of the dodge server. The only successful player that was allow to collect their rewards was dynamism.We completed it on the 30th May 2020 at 1pm - I submitted a ticket and got send around the houses for 2 months.

0 0
Score : 274

I would like to get an update on the progress to resolve this issue.  It happens a lot and after posting the issue goes unanswered.  I completed all the lair quests in Incarmam last week and only received the 10 points from 1 of the quests.  

0 0

Hola, sufrí el mismo bug, me puse en contacto con el soporte y me enviaron este enlace.
Dejo mis datos...

Nombre del logro: Apocalypse Snow y Mazmorra del Conde Kontatrás
Fecha en la que se completo el logro: Lunes 17 de Agosto 2020
Apodo de personaje en el juego: Amandititita
Servidor: Pandawelo
Nivel: 200

Quedo en espera y gracias.

0 0
Score : 29

Achievs: Kimbo’s Canopy;
Kimbo’s (Statue);
The Obsidemon’s Hypogeum;
Obsidemon (First);
The Flooded Chapel;
Zombrute(Versatile);
Hopeful.

Date: I don’t know the exactly date, but was in August (2020). I was low level when I complete this achievements, so, today I got lv160 and I don’t receive the recompenses from this achievements.

Name of the character: Feelings

Character Level When the Achieve was completed: I think I was almost 125-157 when I made this achievements, but only activate now, when I got lv160.

I dont receive the kamas and the resources by this achievements (i don’t now if i receive the XP from ALL achievements), but that’s so disappointing... I was waiting for this for months.

I have some printscreens of achievs that I made and don’t receive the recompenses, tell me where I can send from you.

Thank you!

0 0

Hola! Junte aproximadamente 74 recompensas hata que llegue a nivel 199 para usarlas todas juntas. pero cuando reclame solo gane la experiencia, me faltan los objetos y kamas de los logros
-Nombre de personaje: Christina-Bloddgood
-servidor: Brutas, dofus touch
-reclame recompensas al nivel 199
-la fecha en la que complete los logros no la recuerdo ya que como dije, venia acumulando mas de 74 -recompensas hasta que llegue a nivel 199 y reclame todo el 13/07
-Las recompensas que no recibi fueron kamas y objetos de logroslogros completados:
invernaculo de jalamut real
jalamut real primera posicion
mazmorra de los firefux
mazmorra de los dragohuevos
crocabulia (pegajoso)
excavacion del morsaguiño real
morsaguiño real (ultima posicion)
morsaguiño real(pegajoso)este es de los mas recientes que complete 13/07 y fue reclamado ese mismo dia junto las demas recompensas
morsaguiño real (duo) este es de los mas recientes que complete 13/07 y fue reclamado ese mismo dia junto las demas recompensas
el libro de los guiñors
restos de roca negra
ben el pirata (circulen)
hipogeo del obsidiantre
cavernas de gelifux
antro de cil
mazmorra de los fongos
caverna de tejossus
antecamara de los golosotes
etc...Realmente es dificil recordar todos porque nuevamente...eran unas 74 recompensas que reclame al mismo tiempo. Lamento que sea un mensaje tan extenso, sepan disculpar.

0 0
Respond to this thread