Ankama Trackers

Reembolso de mi glutinad

By fjfdgm#8157 June 11, 2021, 20:10:38
AnkaTracker

Hola quisiera saber cuándo sera reembolsado la glutinad que compré 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi fjfdgm#8157,

Goultine purchases in the in-game shop will be returned or refunded in the coming days. For updates, please check this post from time to time.

[Flatops] 

See message in context
Reactions 8

Hi fjfdgm#8157,

Goultine purchases in the in-game shop will be returned or refunded in the coming days. For updates, please check this post from time to time.

[Flatops] 

Score : 3

Why my account didn't got the rollback compensation..?

I had my Osamoda lvl 149 full items before rollback, then end lvl 110 when still lvling up and lose evetything (lvl, drop, kks) and now waiting for compensation I got nothing, wth happened.?

0 0
Score : 3

Where is mine.?

0 0

Hi Mendo07#7863,

If you still haven't received your compensation package, please contact the Support team here. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 1

Hola yo compre 13300 pero cuando hicieron el rollpack me quitaron todo lo que aviq comprado con ellas tengo recibo de las compras y quiero saber como pedir el reembolso 

0 0
Score : 461

Para temas de reembolso, deberás contactar con soporte

Lo encuentras aquí

0 0
Score : -9

Hello Ankama, I just wanted to mention that it is remarkable that the bonus pack does not work, this has been noticed by more than one player, they have lowered the drop of objects is remarkable and I would appreciate if it returned to normal

0 0

Hi srambot#8552,

Do you have more details about your report? Please note that the +100% bonus weekend recently ended.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread