FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

State of Foggernaught Tactturret Diagonals post-patch

By MrDSire#5734 December 02, 2021, 19:17:22
AnkaTracker

With 1.53 the push/pull distances on Backwash and Wakflip were fixed (thank you!) but the Tactturret's diagonals are still broken, as in it's still only pushing 1 diagonal cell at evolution level 2 and only 2 diagonal cells at evolution 3. . or am I to assume this is intentional?

It just seems off even by the logic on diagonal push distances laid out in the 1.52 update. Diagonal push is supposed to be half of the linear push distance rounded up, but this isn't what is occurring with the Tactturret. Linear is 2, 4, and 6 for levels 1-3 respectively, so diagonal should be 1, 2, and 3 by this logic (instead of the 1, 1, and 2 that's currently live on 1.53).

To add to this inconsistency is the fact that the Tactturret can act on a target within the diagonal ranges it did before 1.52 (i.e. it will push something that's 2 diagonal cells away when at level 2 and 3 when at lvl 3) so it's only the push distances that are off.

I'm hoping this is a bug that's still being worked out (and please tell me it is), but if it is an intentional change then I'm disappointed but, as Ankama headquarters may say, c'est la vie.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi MrDSire#5734,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll share it with the team.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hi MrDSire#5734,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll share it with the team.

[Flatops]

Score : 1006

Thanks!

0 0
Respond to this thread