FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When will the Osamodas Class be updated to the same as the PC Version?

By andyman040404 October 23, 2016, 16:29:12

When will the Osamodas Class be updated to the same as the PC Version? I would really like to know, so that I can figure out which build I should make my class.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 664

Probably will take quite some time as it just happened on PC. Many other class updates and even two classes should be coming before the osa revamp.

0 0
Score : 177

Considering the version we are in now, general speed of updates and if they update in the same order as pc would say 3, 3 and 1/2 years :/ 

0 0
Score : 48

Oh. Ok, thank you!

0 0
Score : 2485

And if you don't believe me, just read the latest Dofus Missive where the dev team said that the class revamps aren't on the schedule.
0 0
Score : -10

read massive info. There will be NO class revamp to touch like pc version biggrin

0 0
Score : 1

Dofus Touch won't be like Dofus 2. It will have his own updates/revamps/new classes.

0 0
Score : 46

I agree, the osamodas of Pc version will never come to touch. It is sad because that osamodas is so powerfull... if you think more deeply they not upgraded the monsters of game, they are weak yet if you compare with the PC version, it will not make sense to give such power to osamodas in this version of game.  :tap:

0 0
Score : 1

Actually, there is funny thing nowadays in dofus touch.  Read the descriptions of spells on osa in link.. https://m.imgur.com/a/zwnFe 

0 0
Score : 2485

When the Touch team turned on Kwismas Island for the year, they did so by merely copy/pasting Kwismas from PC Dofus, and one of the bugs that came with it is that it copy/pasted all the spell descriptions from PC Dofus.

Nothing to see here.

1 0
Respond to this thread