FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help!! Osamodas 102 lvl int based

By xGlaXx December 15, 2018, 20:25:19

1st of all i want to say that im int osa since the start of playing the dofus touch and now i got to 102 and i dont know for what build should i go what spells to lvl and that kind of stuff i would appreciate every help i can get!
and i dont know should i go vitality based osamodas or intelligence and if so till what lvl with what equipment.
i know there are a lot of questions but i would really appreciate all the help i can get..
Spells that are lvl 5:
High energy shot
Ghostly claw
Cracklers punch
Boar
Bwork magus
Crackler
Red wyrmling
Fangs of Boowolf
Bear cry
Animal healing

i have royal morello blop set and wa wabbit set and a maged gelano 1 ap 120 hp and orchid dragoturkey lvl 100
my stats are something like this all together:
VIT 967
INT 484
WIS 136
10 AP
4 MP
109 PROSPECTING
643 INI
3 SUMMONS

hoping for some soon answer from someone..
Thank you all who answers on this thread!!

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 4

For pvp go full vitality, but if you want to pvm stat intel. Unlearn bwork and lvl toad (the shield buff) and lvl 105 buy the healing wand (French mame Baguette Rhon). You can use crakler punch to clear group of low lvl monster pretty fast like the tree monster  (the root sell pretty well)  and you can buy storm (the aoe sell ,it worth nothing).  For the set you can keep it until the trool set. Keep going and sorr for the mistake ,i'm pretty bad in english. ....

For pvp go full vitality, but if you want to pvm stat intel. Unlearn bwork and lvl toad (the shield buff) and lvl 105 buy the healing wand (French mame Baguette Rhon). You can use crakler punch to clear group of low lvl monster pretty fast like the tree monster  (the root sell pretty well)  and you can buy storm (the aoe sell ,it worth nothing).  For the set you can keep it until the trool set. Keep going and sorr for the mistake ,i'm pretty bad in english. ....

0 0
Score : 117

Im lvl 112 atm and i bought minotoror set pretty cheap needs a bit maging but it is already pretty good and i think ill really reset bwork and add it to release and toad to lvl 5 tnq for your answer i appreciate your help i cant wait to try out minotoror set so i can see what i do to monters and maybe ill try out tofu lvl 6 just to see the dmg what you think?

0 0

Tofu is a pretty good spell at lvl 6 with beowulf , bear and energy shot. And true the mino set is à good set for a full summon build. If you want to pvp lvl 120 you can go for the caracape minotoris  (dont know the name in english) it give all res and lvl 128 i think you can take the Dragoeuf helm (samethink i dont know the english name) it will push you at 20% ++ all resistence.

0 0

My plan is int to 300 base and then vitality till the end i dont want to reset atm because thats the way i heard healing wpuld be good my base dmg would be okay pretty good but atm the base dmg isnt that good cause minotoror set gives more vit and summon so i should be summoning all the time and that would be the most usefull to go like that, maybe i should start pvping so i can try out all that it should be gr8 can you tell me all the sets i can wear so i can decide better?

0 0

At this point you can mix set. But the royalmouth set (lvl 120 to 135) is a good set for osa , it give intel/vita/summon and range. The price for this set is pretty low, on my server the full set cost like 600 000k for a 4 pieces. Mix that with the trool cloak or the ortiz cloak (go for the trool one) the soft oak set is good too but it didnt give summon so you need to find a ring with +summon since in weapon you can use the limbe wand (1ap/1mp/1range/intel/wisdom). For the set at those lvl you got plenty of choice dépend one your game play. If you play more with the summon that your spell or if you play more support oriented.and for the stats distribution. Personnaly i put 200 point and add the 100 scroll point it push my intel to 300 and all the stats remaining i put it in vit. In pvp you will be the first 1 target so you need a lot vita and resistence.Atm im lvl 200 with 4230 hp and 20%++all res and if can tell you it not enough for pvp at m'y lvl (im intel/summon btw so i got 1k intel)

0 0

well thank you for your answer ill try to pvp rn with exomaged minotoror set i will not reset myself yet cause im just about to hit that 300 base without scrolls and tnq for your time ill try out that set biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread