FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

List of all crafters in any server!

By AaronBoy January 01, 2017, 22:54:17

Hello everyone,

I have noticed that there seems to be a lack of players who use Profession Magic Stones to show up in the crafters book at crafting workshops, making people like me taking up on professions myself.

If you ever need a crafter, you can go to:
http://www.dofus-touch.com/en/mmorpg/community/directories/crafter-pages
Use the Filters to search on your specific server and the profession that you need.  

Here are some tips when messaging a crafter:

1. Even though the crafter might be online, it doesn't mean they have to craft for you:  If they can't craft for you right away, don't be a jerk to them by making stupid remarks or "hurrying them", as they might be busy with other stuff.

2. Searching for a lower-level crafter might get your item crafted for free:  If you need to craft a 5-slot item, asking  a lv60 crafter to do it for you might end up being free, being that lower level crafters need the XP to level up the profession.  Asking a lv100 might end up in a 20~80kk fee, depending on the crafter.

3. If you get someone to craft you an item, it's always a good practice to give them some kamas as a tip:  Crafters usually are hunting for resources.  When you ask them to craft something for you, they have to stop what they're doing, use a recall/bonta/brak potion, then use a zaapi to go to the crafting station.  It's not free for them to craft for you, and tipping a crafter will help the server economy (relatively lower item prices), as well as the crafter having the will to create another item for you in the future... Trust me, we remember.

4. Before messaging a crafter, have ALL the resources ready to craft:  As I mentioned in Step 3, crafters are not just sitting at a zaap waiting for you.  They're far away gathering resources (mining, chopping wood, fights, etc).  As a crafter myself, IT IS VERY ANNOYING WHEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOU TO COLLECT YOUR RESOURCES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CHECK THE RECIPE FIRST.  Yes, we all make mistakes, and some resources in Dofus look very similar... but please, always double-check your resources and make sure you have them ready in the workshop.

5. Don't blame the item rolls on the crafter:  It's your luck, not the crafter you use xD  If the item has bad stats, get someone to mage it for you.

I could possibly keep going on this, but I don't want to write an essay.  Hope this helps someone, and provides insight on how to get items crafted without having to wait a month for someone to put the item at a cheap price in the market smile

Cheers,
Watabu

1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 860

Good post!

1 0
Score : 118

thanks!

0 0
Score : 257

We missing like button on 1st post from author..
Mate you can't even imagine how many times i wrote most of this points on Dodge cause of multi profession.

0 0
Respond to this thread