FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wanna check out a dofus touch youtuber? :)

By KingofIop November 12, 2016, 22:48:34
AnkaTracker

So  I have started a little series on Dofus Touch. It is basically going to cover everything, from game mechanics, to region overviews, dungeons and profession tutorials.And more when I get more ideas and time xD

I have uploaded a couple of episodes and if you would like to check them out, you can do so here -> Bigfoot Gaming

Every comment is more than welcome, but please bear in mind that these are my first commentary videos biggrin
Any and all advice are much appreciated as well as negative criticism which will help improve future episodes and overall content quality.

Thanks smile

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi kingoflop,

Your videos are awesome! I hope you don't mind that we've shared your first episode of Dofus Touch in our social media pages. happy

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 856

Good video. I really appreciate these kind of contributions to the community, especially ones in English.

My only criticism is that it runs a little too long to maintain focus. I would try to cut out certain sequences of the clip, and try to hammer in as much useful info as you can in about 10 minutes max.

I would really appreciate some informational videos on maging equipment as I have found that to be harder info to find from other sources. Especially how to mage high end equipment for use; not just maging to lvl up.

0 0
Score : 229

I would like to start off by saying thank youhappy so much for making any sort of video on Dofus touch! As crypto-knight said, it contributes to the community and helps us grow with numbers and general knowledge. 

I agree with crypto by maybe making it a bit shorter and trying to condense your information would be best. Something I would love to see are maybe class guides due to most guides out there being more towards the PC version of Dofus and classes like the osa being completely different compared to it's PC counterpart.

I would like to say that I subscribed and will be sharing your channel information with guild members because an english Dofus youtuber is very hard to come by. Keep up the good work!! biggrin

0 0
Score : 219

THK YOU    beek looking for something in rnglish for a while ..good work 

0 0

Hi kingoflop,

Your videos are awesome! I hope you don't mind that we've shared your first episode of Dofus Touch in our social media pages. happy

Score : 134

Interesting. I dont need help with anything, but I love to watch these type of videos while at work. I'll reply on my point of view after a fiew eposidoes. smile

0 0
Score : 134

So I watched a few of them. Grats on your videos by the way. As I was watching the first step video, I did notice you left our a few things that would of helped everyone else. For example sometimes I dont know where your clicking, would be nice to say things like click right near the stats bar or something. Also give advise like how important it is to do the Novice traninig, you can skip it easily if you want, but it gets you items and experiance. Also advise about quests which in general some are useless, but give you stuff that can really help later on. Save all the material you can, so later when selecting your class, you can use it. Many would sell everything they get nto knowing if they will need it. I did this and later I was buying materials for Alchemy.

Mainly Im saying to give more tips, heads up, not just go through the first steps and explain what to do, but also provide knowledge on what to expect and what can help them in the future levels.

Thanks again for the videos!

0 0
Score : 1

Nice one ! 

0 0
Score : 19

really good videos man.

0 0
Respond to this thread