FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

CANT MAKE PURCHASES WITH GOULTINES FROM PLAYER SHOP

By imafiend June 29, 2020, 23:50:15

bought a bunch of goultines 2 days ago to be able to gear up while leveling made some purchases yesterday the day before with them from the player shop now i hit a wall with the game taking away that option not being able to purchase the gear i was leveling for since im a fresh player and don't have kkamas to buy gear using goultines to get me started so that i can be able to make kkamas later on. now im stuck with a bunch of goultines no kkamas and not strong enough gear for progress. this is very discouraging as i thought this was a great feature since there's so many bots selling kkamas this would keep money into the game. FEELS LIKE I WASTED MONEY SINCE THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT GOULTINES WAS FOR THE PLAYER SHOP NOT THE ONLINE STORE! PLEASE FIX ISSUE AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR COMMUNITY SO MANY UNANSWERED THREADS! very discouraging IF NOT FIXED THEN YOURE HELPING THE GAME DIE TO BOTS. MIGHT AS WELL PURCHASE KK! 
if anyone has the same issue please upvote and comment! LETS GET THIS FIXED!  
IF NOT FIXED SOON JUST REFUND MY ACCOUNT! 

there are no valuable money makers early on either so makes goultines a good option to not waste time early on and get to the real money makers  FIX THIS SERVER GRANDAPAN 

2 0
Reactions 1
Score : 2

had same problem yesterday no fix with update

0 0
Respond to this thread