By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Update 1.43 Feedback - Cra

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 15, 2019, 13:19:46
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

Reactions 12
Score : 40

The new numbering arrow spell is way to overpowered. When casted on enemy it let them hit 90% less!?
it was casted on me and i hit 50dmg with con, thats for 2 turnd and after those 2 turns it can be casted again, also at multiple people in 1 turn. In kolo a cra can make the whole enemy team powerless for the whole fight. It will also make every dungeon too easy, like in fri 3, where the mobs wont hit barely.

3 0
Score : 148

On the beta, I played with my friend who is a cra and myself an enu. I had no chance at all against numbing arrow. My bribe spell didn’t do anything at all. Well I guess what Ankama is saying is that Enutrof should stick to fishing and nothing else in game lol, XD. (P.s. that smile I made is surely sarcasm.)

1 0
Score : 1

el limite de golpes criticos seguira siendo de 30 ?

0 0

Numbling arrow is broken.

0 0
Score : 238

Agree about Numbing Arrow, it was probably meant to be -10% final damage but someone flipped the numbers.

0 0
Score : 4

Explosive arrow now is a joke...

1 0
Score : 238

The more I think about it, the more out-of-place numbing arrow feels on the cra. It steps into the Feca defenses and Enutrof Bribery territory too much.

I think changing it to be cast on a longer cooldown, and adding something like 30% Erosion and 5% extra damage to the target would fit better with their damager roles.

1 0

Can we have L6 Explosive Arrow have the same size as L1-5? With fixed range it is really hard for such a big AoE to avoid allies. Makes no sense to have L6 be worse than L5. 

0 0

it's really great to see that cra's retreat arrow is going to be 3ap now cuz for non agi build it was incredibly annoying to cast it and not being able to actually hit with your own ele spells. as for the numbing arrow, it does look nice and sound nice but i think that it removes the only neutral damage that the cra can do, sure people tend to do dual ele or omni builds but not everybody wants to play like that. the removal of range modification on the explosive arrow is a nice thing because at least they can still attack back when they get range reduced and the range is still good in my opinion

0 0

O que era roubado vai ficar ainda mais  roubado hahahahhahaha. Ótimo pros amantes do Cra tipo eu.

0 0
Score : 124

Hi Ankama,

First of all let me congratulate you for the new spell (Numbing Arrow), finally Cra has some support spell to help its allies. The fact this buff can’t be applied on itself keep keeping the “fragility” that all damage dealer has to have.

However, in my opinion reduce damage dealt by enemies and reduce damage suffered by allies is redundant. I share another’s players opinion in which Cra should have some erosion spell. Because, It’s the only damage dealer class who can´t apply this debuff, making it low desirable for group PvP, and what better opportunity to add this desired function in the new spell.

So, I propose the next changes (and comment on the successes you have had):

Numbing Arrow (Level 6)

AP :2 (It´s a good AP cost considering this spell doesn’t inflict damage)

RA: 2 – 8 (Minimum range = 2: That's right to prevent the fact of applying erosion and then use weapons when Cra is locked… Reduce the Maximum range to 8 or even 6, in order to Cra can’t apply erosion from the other end of the map)

Modifiable range (It's OK, spell can be buffed by Cra itself or debuffed by enemies spells)

Max effect accumulation: 1 (It can’t be cumulative with others Cra´s effects)

Number of cast per tur per target: 1

Number of casts per turn: 2 (Reduce it to 2 casts per turn, because Cra must not replace support classes, so with 2 casts per turn you could protect 2 allies, apply erosion on 2 enemies, or protect 1 ally and eroded 1 enemy, 3 casts per turn will be excessive considering the erosion).

Effects:

x80% damage sustained (2 turns)
20% Erosion (2 turns)

Applies an erosion penalty on enemies. Reduces damage suffered by allies.

Note: You can change % of erosion (10 - 20%) in function of range spell and what you consider appropriate to actual Cra mechanics in game, but It’s something truly necessary you should implement on Cra class.

Thanks for reading me.

0 0

Me encantan estos nuevos cambios que está implementando ankama!!! los nuevos cambios preparados los espero con ansias, todo muy bien los hechizos están geniales. Saludos, gran trabajo.

0 0
Respond to this thread